Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem, tips from experience. I've done several projects where I need to do my best to match a preused font without a reference to find a download and a lot of times I've found them to be common fonts with basic manipulations from a PS type software to make them look as they do.

I took a crack at some quick fan posters using shots I took a week ago.

TDK_fanposter01a.jpg

TDK_fanposter02a.jpg

Brightness and Contrast. Your best friends.

hey, is there anyone out there thats getting the Medicom Joker figure? Im not, but im just curious if anyone is cos I hav'nt heard much about anyone gettin it in the forums.

Yes, that's true. But I ordered mine from BBTS at the first wave of figures, but I still don't have my Joker. It's still as a pre-order. At least The batman arrived without any problems.
I want my Joker now too :monkey2

Same here I missed the first wave, I email them a couple of weeks ago and they still don't know. lets hope is this month.:monkey2

Just got my Joker! Incredible figure and very creepy (you don't want to offer a 10-year-old kid that toy...:D).

And his trenchcoat is almost bright purple, just like in the film, so glad I got a good one:chew

Just got my Joker! Incredible figure and very creepy (you don't want to offer a 10-year-old kid that toy...:D).

And his trenchcoat is almost bright purple, just like in the film, so glad I got a good one:chew

My 10 year old brother wants one......

Here it is guys. The coat looks a lot more purple when you have it in hand, less blueish. I'll try and take better pictures to show you how it really looks.
Joker001.jpg

Joker002.jpg

Joker003.jpg

Joker004.jpg

Curious, doesn't seem any more purple than mine gets if I flood it with light in photos.

I'm about through trying to figure out the purple madness. As long as there's a hint of purple in it, it's fine with me, which mine has. It's such subtle variation doesn't bother me. If some came out more blatantly purple than the average like the production run improved, then I might be concerned.

Curious, doesn't seem any more purple than mine gets if I flood it with light in photos.

I'm about through trying to figure out the purple madness. As long as there's a hint of purple in it, it's fine with me, which mine has. It's such subtle variation doesn't bother me. If some came out more blatantly purple than the average like the production run improved, then I might be concerned.

Like I said, these pictures really don't reflect the true color of the coat. I mentionned the fact that mine was purple because after watching tons of pics of the figure I really wasn't expecting something that purple.
I'm not saying mine looks better, I don't care. I was just pleasantly surprised ;)

I'm probably in the minority here, but I absolutely love the V1 Joker sculpt.

If I end up getting Bank Robber Joker, I really don't think I'll use the extra head on my V1 Joker. No, it's not as movie accurate as what we're getting in a few months' time, but it is an amazing depiction of "The Joker" as a character and, in Nolan's words, a "force of nature"

To me, the look of the V1 Joker is perfect as is.

And so is the look of Bank Robber Joker. They are two completely different entities IMO.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I absolutely love the V1 Joker sculpt.

If I end up getting Bank Robber Joker, I really don't think I'll use the extra head on my V1 Joker. No, it's not as movie accurate as what we're getting in a few months' time, but it is an amazing depiction of "The Joker" as a character and, in Nolan's words, a "force of nature"

To me, the look of the V1 Joker is perfect as is.

And so is the look of Bank Robber Joker. They are two completely different entities IMO.

I agree in all that you said. :D

I’m getting the bank Joker too for sure …it looks just perfect. :horror

:joy

Back