Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't we all just get along ????

CantWeAllJustGetAlong.jpg

The Joker is a toy. Aside from statues, everything else is a TOY. You can collect it, and it can be pricey...but its a toy.

Sideshow's site?

www.sideshowtoy.com

whats the company that makes this figure? HOT TOYS. This forum is about TOYS.

What about when Dave has fun in a thread? BAD MOD! Stop having fun! This is a serious collectors site! Even show being happy, and yer gone!

That's actually inaccurrate, you can see the sport coat here along with the trenchcoat.

dk0063sc0.jpg

huh, anyone else notice the buttons?

so, this outfit truly is screen accurate after all
it's the vest from Joker's final scene

Yep. And after that scene, I guess his button fell off...or he had the need to replace it.

Also, pre Bank Robber Joker....check this out!

review_indy3_11.jpg

And interesting looking weapon! Heh...accurate? Probably not, but before the Robber, it would've helped.

Yep. And after that scene, I guess his button fell off...or he had the need to replace it.

Also, pre Bank Robber Joker....check this out!

review_indy3_11.jpg

And interesting looking weapon! Heh...accurate? Probably not, but before the Robber, it would've helped.

I actually bought one of those about a week before BR was announced, kinda miffed, but it's actually a gun used by the Nazis in Indiana Jones so it has it's purposes for me, it's also diecast. In a way it spoiled me, the BR Joker gun feels cheap compared being just plastic.

A gentleman should ALWAYS leave his bottom waistcoat button undone-
Daywear
The standard waistcoat with a lounge suit is a matching single-breasted one, with five or six buttons, the bottom one not fastening. A waistcoat is rarely worn with double-breasted suits now, and with all jackets, the double-breasted waistcoat remains more rare. As formalwear, it used to common to wear a contrasting coloured waistcoat, such as in buff or dove linen. This is still seen in morning dress, which usually requires a single-breasted waistcoat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waistcoat

I noticed watching the DVD, the right hand that looks almost like he's doing the :rock sign is actually how he holds his hand as he waves it over the pencil for the magic trick, that's pretty cool.

Back