Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think it's to screw with the people who need two of every figure variant, one to open and one to keep in the box. But the only way to actually check which side the pocket opens is to open that box...

On yours it's blank. So unless Agen modified his, yours is defective.

Look closer. It appears it's either glued or stitched from the inside, but I can't tell. As I can get the tip of the knife under a little, which then stops. The mod is possible though. Patience and time with the right tools. :)

As you said the problem with fraying.

I only just noticed this because I wanted to do this picture...

Last edited:
Hotdog_too.jpg

This use to be a great section, sadly it's always ruined by a few certain individuals that think they are funny.

Exactly that picture would require cutting an extra pocket below the one with the flap. I noticed that the other day - the actual costume has 4 pockets on the vest, HT only has 2.

And it seems he has all 4 buttons there too.

Reagrding the four buttons it is possible that it may be an early promo shot. A majority of the pictures have three buttons on the vest.

I checked mine, and the pockets on both sides of my jokers vests are real pockets, flaps open and you can put something in them... seems a fluke if yours doesnt have it.

Reagrding the four buttons it is possible that it may be an early promo shot. A majority of the pictures have three buttons on the vest.

That poster is a promo, but that's from the actual movie, look on the last page and there's pictures of someone doing it with the figure--which is most certainly not a promo pic.

just checked mine, both mine open, have to look very hard but, the opening is tucked RIGHT up under the flap, and i actually looked, didnt think they did, came back to the computer, then went back again and really looked hard, and found they both do LOL. mine are stiched vertically however about a 1/5th of the way across, straight down, so only about 4/5ths wide of the pocket open, not really enough to put anything in, as you can see Agen's pic requires pretty much the whole pocket width

just checked mine, both mine open, have to look very hard but, the opening is tucked RIGHT up under the flap, and i actually looked, didnt think they did, came back to the computer, then went back again and really looked hard, and found they both do LOL. mine are stiched vertically however about a 1/5th of the way across, straight down, so only about 4/5ths wide of the pocket open, not really enough to put anything in, as you can see Agen's pic requires pretty much the whole pocket width
Yup, mine are like that too. I think they all open, but you really have to look hard because the opening is way up under the flap.

Quite fun these light cubes. Just arrived this afternoon. I think I underestimated how big it would be.

A few quick bashes with it.

3055662143_15d50695b9.jpg

3055662151_21b782ce63.jpg

3055662169_a287667520.jpg

I'm a little lost. A lightcube is a box for photos right ?.
Whats the last image you posted ?. Did you take the photos above it with that setup ?

I'm a little lost. A lightcube is a box for photos right ?.
Yep. Light tent/Photo cube/Soft Box Cube Studio Set, whatever you want to call it.

I got it mainly for size, and the fact it's a kit. It folds away into a slim carry bag. Big space saver. Plus the fact it comes with 2 lamps and most of all I never had a tripod camera stand. Or I would have made my own that was discussed on this board weeks/months ago when I was enquiring about it.

Whats the last image you posted ?.
Takara thread. Usually using A4 paper, huge mouse mats, desk lamps/turning the ceiling spotlights right up or using computer screens.

Did you take the photos above it with that setup ?
Yeah.

Look closer. It appears it's either glued or stitched from the inside, but I can't tell. As I can get the tip of the knife under a little, which then stops. The mod is possible though. Patience and time with the right tools. :)

As you said the problem with fraying.

This is an extremely early mock up poster that was never released. It was part of a set of about 20. It is illegal to post them.

That is why he has all four buttons.

hey everyone
what glue would you use to tighten the buttons?
i've been reading how some have been falling off
and some of my buttons seem loose

Crazy glue always leave s a white powdery residue
but hot glue i'm not sure, but couldn't that leave a clear white ball?
which glue could work best?

This use to be a great section, sadly it's always ruined by a few certain individuals that think they are funny.

This used to be a great section (well for the short amount of time it's been around since it's NEW), sadly it's always ruined by a few certain individuals that think a message board for TOYS is serious business.

smh.

Lighten up. Your Joker vest is defective and you can't pose it with the little card inside of it. Boo Hoo.

Back