Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really crappy fat photos but they give an idea of what I have done.
I want to buy 3 smaller ones and replace these two bigger ones but there doing the job for now.

DSC02754.jpg

the white bit hanging out on this photo is a piece of fluff. :lol Still need to trim the edge a little too , some of the black velcro is still on the end for some reason. It really holds alot better now though and it just seems better without the velrcro imo.
DSC02755.jpg

ive sewn some tiny buttons onto mine and it looks great, but i just got the idea of using a small safety pin since the vest has at least two layers, you could pin it carefully underneath and onto the bottom layer of the overlapping part of the vest.

I'm going to do like you with the buttons, soon, gotta buy some. I'm going to sew mine on when I sew one of the buttons back on, fortunately it was dangling off and i just pulled it away instead of losing it. The velcro, I don't know what they were thinking, but it sucks. The vest is so snug, any posing wants to pull it apart, it's a bad place to use velcro, especially so little of it and so weak.

Thanks uscmhicks! Thought that was what you meant. Will give that a go today, I have some poppers lying around and my all purpose adhesive I used for TDK Bats should be good enough.

Looks good. When I saw the first pic for some reason I thought the buttons you glued on were replacing the outside buttons. hahahaha.. my first reaction was "Jesus that looks horrible!!!". Then I realized that goes on the inside. :doh

Thanks uscmhicks! Thought that was what you meant. Will give that a go today, I have some poppers lying around and my all purpose adhesive I used for TDK Bats should be good enough.

No problem. :D Hope you get it done.

I'm going to do like you with the buttons, soon, gotta buy some. I'm going to sew mine on when I sew one of the buttons back on, fortunately it was dangling off and i just pulled it away instead of losing it. The velcro, I don't know what they were thinking, but it sucks. The vest is so snug, any posing wants to pull it apart, it's a bad place to use velcro, especially so little of it and so weak.

Yep , still not sure why they used it , it wouldn't of took as long to sew buttons in too !. :rotfl:google

Looks good. When I saw the first pic for some reason I thought the buttons you glued on were replacing the outside buttons. hahahaha.. my first reaction was "Jesus that looks horrible!!!". Then I realized that goes on the inside. :doh

I thought someone would think that since the first photo does give that impression at first. :rotfl

really crappy fat photos but they give an idea of what I have done.
I want to buy 3 smaller ones and replace these two bigger ones but there doing the job for now.

DSC02754.jpg

the white bit hanging out on this photo is a piece of fluff. :lol Still need to trim the edge a little too , some of the black velcro is still on the end for some reason. It really holds alot better now though and it just seems better without the velrcro imo.
DSC02755.jpg

did you repaint your gloves?

Like the chain! nice. Cant believe all the drama you guys have with the vest lol, mines absolutely fine. Plenty of 'stick' to the velcro, and has not come off once, stays put

WTF, are you posting his pic without his permission in every thread you can think of, just to encourage p!ss taking?! Weak.

Anyways, was his chain ever that long in the film? I know it was in some costume displays, but just wondered.

Back