Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This use to be a great section, sadly it's always ruined by a few certain individuals that think they are funny.

Dancing%2520hot%2520dog%2520C.jpg

dog_hotdogs.jpg

and....

jokerhf.jpg

I like the V1 suit best, but the Bank Robber headsculpt is far superior. The best Joker is the V1 suit with the Bank Robber head, in my opinion.

Pretty much sums it up. BR's a cool figure, but the costume isn't very defining that it's the Joker, and old person might wear that outfit, v1 is all Joker, so if you only want one, that's the better way to go to me.

This used to be a great section (well for the short amount of time it's been around since it's NEW), sadly it's always ruined by a few certain individuals that think a message board for TOYS is serious business.

smh.

Lighten up. Your Joker vest is defective and you can't pose it with the little card inside of it. Boo Hoo.

What has this got to do with the pocket, lighten up... I wont lighten up with immature people that think they are funny posting lame pictures.

Like yourself and CelticP, that act like 4 year olds.

Actually that comment was probably worth like $1 usd. Not expensive but it's the thought that counts.. and there wasn't much thought put into it. Kinda cheap I guess. :(

What has this got to do with the pocket, lighten up... I wont lighten up with immature people that think they are funny posting lame pictures.

Like yourself and CelticP, that act like 4 year olds.

You act like a senile old man. This is a forum about toys. Not about world peace. Friggen plastic dolls.

Are you part of his posse? This forum is about collectors, not toys. "sideshowcollectors.com"

Back