Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so serious? I've had a ****** bag or two attack me for my opinion, so I'm kind of defensive. That's WHY SO SERIOUS ...

Don't be, dude. We're grown men who collect action figures, no matter how you slice it. All this "my toy is better than your toy" isn't meant to be that serious. I guess I approach it a little more tongue in cheek. As for my opinion, I just think the DCD line is way out of scale. And the HT Tru Type body is the best on the market right now.

They did you a favor, bro. Get the better Joker (Dc Direct) for way cheaper. Then if they alter the eye makeup and paint apps on the HT one to make it more accurate, just wait for that one.

DC direct better joker? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!! Funny guy there...

dcd would be an instant buy for 20 bucks maybe 25. and if its a matter of accuracy, then theres a whole list of inaccuracies for the dcd as well.

DC direct better joker? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!! Funny guy there...

Well it is ... I mean, if the Hot Toys Joker was trying to look like the Grinch with white make up, then sure it would be the better more accurate figure. But as it stands? Hell no. Doesn't resemble Heath Ledger's Joker AT ALL. And you're paying $150 for the doll's clothing material and a knife.

Have fun with the lighter pocket book and a poor rendition of the look of the character from the movie.

:rotfl

Well it is ... I mean, if the Hot Toys Joker was trying to look like the Grinch with white make up, then sure it would be the better more accurate figure. But as it stands? Hell no. Doesn't resemble Heath Ledger's Joker AT ALL. And you're paying $150 for the doll's clothing material and a knife.

Have fun with the lighter pocket book and a poor rendition of the look of the character from the movie.

:rotfl
You are opening up a can of worms DUDE!!!:horror

first thing i am doing when I get one is looking for nurse's outfit!!!

dsc00440yz0.jpg

https://www.oldjoeinfirmary.com/ojiie_wwii-4.htm#top

Back