Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is ... I mean, if the Hot Toys Joker was trying to look like the Grinch with white make up, then sure it would be the better more accurate figure. But as it stands? Hell no. Doesn't resemble Heath Ledger's Joker AT ALL. And you're paying $150 for the doll's clothing material and a knife.

Have fun with the lighter pocket book and a poor rendition of the look of the character from the movie.

:rotfl

Dude, let it go. You've made your opinion abundantly clear. Now it's starting to veer into troll territory.

Dude, let it go. You've made your opinion abundantly clear. Now it's starting to veer into troll territory.
:rotfl I agree, now they're starting to get more trollish, its painfully
obvious you hate the sculpt, perhaps his expectations is far to high.

All kinds of Awesomeness!

Oh, you mean one like this? Just arrived today!

nj.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Absolutely awesome, Buttmunch!!! Add a gun, a mask and a manila folder and it will be dead on. That is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I saw these HT jokers ... buy two and put one in a dress! :banana

And you could put the mask on the HT head and use Josh's for the interrogation scene, or whatever other scene you want. Very cool indeed!

Got the mask and clipboard ( a folder is easy enough to make). Just need that gun. :naughty

And if anyone knows of a slender 1:6 body, let me know, Sideshow's is too thick for the outfit to fit properly.

DCD? WTF is that? Some kind of furniture store? :confused:

Just kidding, I think the DCD Joker head looks pretty good but would never waste money on anything DCD. Hot Toys all the way baby!

Oh, you mean one like this? Just arrived today!

nj.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

OK, pjam ... same place (of purchase) for your nurse outfit and mask? I can make the folder just like Buttmunch recommends, but I've gotta have me a nurse's outfit and mask.

SWEEEEEET!!! :horror

OK, pjam ... same place (of purchase) for your nurse outfit and mask? I can make the folder just like Buttmunch recommends, but I've gotta have me a nurse's outfit and mask.

SWEEEEEET!!! :horror

Yeah Bro, Old Joe infirmary. I've posted the link over 10 times (here and in PMs) so I figure there will be quite a run on them...

Last time, someone else take over. :lol

https://www.oldjoeinfirmary.com/ojiie_wwii-4.htm#top

The only thing is the lack of wig for his hair....It'd be neat if someone sculpted that head or if a suitable wig could be found.

Still waiting on mine. Tracking number animate international provided still doesn't work and they sent it to me last Friday. Only thing I can do to get my mind off my impatience is to go see the Dark Knight again. Oh darn....
Pictures do look great, I have the DC Direct version also and am debating on which one to do the messy makeup repaint to. I already touched up DC's face (black around eyes blacker and red makeup more pronounced with adding a little deeper red in the scar area). I'm thinking Hot Toys would look the best with the messy makeup. Any suggestions?

Back