Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, also if it was just a loose head theres always the option of cutting it to fit? Saying that I dunno what a loose head would cost so...

I repeat: I've been away from collecting for a few years and the dx joker will be my first 1/6 fig, hence my er...noobishness (?) :)

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The bank robber smirking head is cool but only when it is under the mask. I dont think the likeness is there. The serious bank robber sculpt is great, but only with a much better paint job.

On another note does anyone know how I can get in contact with JC Hong or just to send an email his way? thanks

I've wondered the same, i've been onto his site, but it's hard to navigate being in another language.

I still much prefer the BR sculpt over the DX. I fail to see too much likeness in the DX version, even considering how similar it is. The PERS take it away somehow i think. The BR likeness is just THERE, as soon as you look at it. And with all the sick repaints we've seen, it is just spot on with some sick makeup applications. The DX may look better from the HT factory, detailwise, but i think many still prefer the BR. It's classic.
I also stand by what i mentioned the other day, i reckon the ultimate head would be like my avatar. With that mouth opened drawl look and posed eyes. Considering he did it suprisingly often in the film, especially while talking. No teeth showing, just an open mouth. I really wish i could sculpt lol

It might fit on the head that comes with standard TT bodies, it has shaved hair and it's a slender face, you need an almost bald head with a thinner face like the BR slicked head.

Oh true I can always "shave" the head of the generic since I have a few now :p
to better my chances with faith I will wait for Eric to be back before I negotiate for my BR :)
unless I can get hold on the custom head from the other member here who is impossible to get hold on :(

Gonna re-post this question because I'm getting a little uneasy: Does anyone use beautyzones on ebay? Thats who I ordered the dx from but I havent heard anything from them since, although its only been a few days...

Grateful for any info guys!

I also find it funny how after you say something offensive and get called out for being a d-bag, you change or delete it.

If your going to be an ^^^^^^^, grow a set of balls and stick by what you say.

I also find it funny how after you say something offensive and get called out for being a d-bag, you change or delete it.

If your going to be an ^^^^^^^, grow a set of balls and stick by what you say.

what are you talking about? How was that offensive?? ........you're an ass......a weird one at that

back on topic.

I got an awesome new shelf for my joker/batman rogues gallery

1017092030a.jpg

1017092030b.jpg

I find it ironic that you call yourself HottoyzJoker yet, you're just now getting a v1...

Yeah well I got Bank Robber first and saw no reason too buy V1 after that until now... I am displaying V1 as Joker in Jail and DX as Joker in Mob scene and then Dc Direct in Hit me scene...

Hey all, still tiding my wait for DX joker and waiting on my new pieces, finally got around to trialing out my coat liner color change. Atm i only have a faded out orange, but i like the look. It's pretty spot on, especially in different light. I have another pumkpin color and burnt red/copper orange coming, just to see what they look like. Big job, i rushed through this one, so it's rough, but you get the idea. I just cut the old one out, leaving a piece near the edge and hand sewed the new one onto that. A tip for anyone attempting this - Little pieces of satin, goes EVERYWHERE lol! You can even see them all on the coat in the pics. Anyhoo i took some quick pics, enjoy, sorry they are all so the same, i was trying to capture the color properly, lot of different settings. Getting there, this joker should be finished in no time, still have to bleach and redo the blazer to a blue, new vest, new coat, and new shoes, and thats it.
DSCF1745.jpg

DSCF1746.jpg

DSCF1757.jpg

DSCF1740.jpg

DSCF1792.jpg

DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1750.jpg

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1756.jpg

DSCF1758.jpg

Last edited:
Back