Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, the sculpt from HT (with the paint) is too focused and straight forward looking. Ledger was great because he was always so unpredictable in his performance.

I thought this photo I took in low light turned out cool. (And yes, it's a repaint, in case someone came in late.)

ht_joker22.jpg

Simply AMAZING work dude, you should be proud with the turn out because IMO its as good as it could get! I love it!

I got The Joker yesterday and i'm really impressed with it. The clothes is outstanding and the headsculpt is great. I have no problem with it and to me it looks better in hand then in pics because you can have a better look at it. This is my new favorite 12 inch figure and it's also my first HT figure. Can't wait to get the rest of the TDK stuff i have on order.

And after reading and seeing the Nurse Joker custom pic i'm really anxious to get one myself. Any customisers (DA, Les...) gonna be taking orders :D

Man, lotta folks popping their HT cherry with this figure. Careful guys, HT's stuff is intoxicating, before long, you'll be on edge just wanting to know what they announce next.

Man, lotta folks popping their HT cherry with this figure. Careful guys, HT's stuff is intoxicating, before long, you'll be on edge just wanting to know what they announce next.

:lol I woulda popped mine a while ago but havnt been able to fit any into my budget. But Tuesday at 10 AM (4 AM if your on the eastcost, 1 AM westcost) my HT cherry was popped :D

I'll probably be up to taking orders for Joker Nurse figures.... just probably will have to wait a little while until I can get my current Jokers out the door. :lol

And NICE work Icruise... I can't wait to get mine and repaint that bad boy. :rock

Yeah.....I saw on ebay that Animate had a 100% approval rating.

Looks like that is out the window. This figure is no where near when it was promised and he has not answered my questions through ebay concerning it.
By the end of the week I may have to contact paypal.

Animate has been screwing me around for the past 2 weeks and I'm giving them til Friday to mail out my figure or I'll be contacting Paypal. He told me it was in stock when I sent payment and that was at the beginning of July. He told me he is waiting on the stupid sacks that were given away at the Hot Toys store. I told him repeatedly I don't want the stupid bag/sack I just want the figure. This is the last item i buy from a Chinese seller.

Back