Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hot Toys newsletter is where the initial report came from, so it's 100% in stone that DCD will distribute the figures at some point for Hot Toys.

Animate has been screwing me around for the past 2 weeks and I'm giving them til Friday to mail out my figure or I'll be contacting Paypal. He told me it was in stock when I sent payment and that was at the beginning of July. He told me he is waiting on the stupid sacks that were given away at the Hot Toys store. I told him repeatedly I don't want the stupid bag/sack I just want the figure. This is the last item i buy from a Chinese seller.

Sacks? He has responded to me every time. But it just seems like lies, if he mailed it last wed. there's no reason the tracking should not be working. He just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

I just emailed him and told him i'm going to contact PP very soon if i don't get a working tracking number. He's been saying it's been shipped for a week now.

Last edited:
Sacks? He has responded to me every time. But it just seems like lies, if he mailed it last wed. there's no reason the tracking should not be working. He just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

There was some stupid bag they were handing out at the release of these figures over in China. I told him to keep the sack and just ship the figure :rotfl

There was some stupid bag they were handing out at the release of these figures over in China. I told him to keep the sack and just ship the figure :rotfl

Hmmmm that don't make sense why he would wait for that. Something tells me he ran out of them and can't fulfill orders. I just emailed him and told him i will contact PP if my tracking don't start to work soon. He said mine shipped a week ago.(but i somehow doubt that) I think he may be delaying a few of us.

Hmmmm that don't make sense why he would wait for that. Something tells me he ran out of them and can't fulfill orders. I just emailed him and told him i will contact PP if my tracking don't start to work soon. He said mine shipped a week ago.(but i somehow doubt that) I think he may be delaying a few of us.

im wondering if you mistook him or he accidently screwed up past and future tense. perhaps he meant that it would ship within a week instead of a week before. i thought he said that he shipped mine '2 days ago' (in a mail I got late last week) but he really meant within two days because tahts when the tracking number started working. he mailed it this monday and it is in my local post office right now.

if hes screwing around with you its probably because, like you said, he ran out of em and is trying to keep the orders while waiting for more to come in. thats the only thing i can think of. im sure he'll be reasonable enough to cancel your order if need be.

HEY THERE !!! I JUST GOT MY JOKER IN MY HAND, STUDIO SUNNY CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS!!!:D

TRUST ME PEOPLE LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS, THE PICS DON'T DO IT JUSTICE, WHEN YOU HAVE HIM IN YOUR PALMS, :horror

I USUALLY DON'T COLLECT VILLIANS FROM HOT TOYS, BUT I SAW THE THREADS ON HIM, AND THOUGHT THIS FIGURE IS CREATIVE, WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS AMAZING, FANTASTIC AND WOW!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO BUY MORE VILLIANS FROM HOT TOYS

HOT TOYS HIT THE JACKPOT!!! FOR THOSE STILL WAITING, TRUST ME BE PATIENT IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, THE DCD HAS NOTHING ON HOT TOYS:rolleyes:

I HOPE ANIMATE STILL COMES THROUGH, ANYBODY WHO HAS ONE WHAT IS THE TOUCH UP PAINT SCHEME YOU USED, LET ME KNOW IF YOU APPLIED A WASH OR DRY BRUSH ON THE EYES AND WHAT COLORS WERE USED

PEOPLE WONDERING WHY THEY DIDN'T USE A BALL JOINT, NOT TO FEAR THE HEAD JOINT HAS GREAT ARTICULATION AND RANGE, HE STANDS PRETTY STEADY AS WELL W/O THE STAND

THIS HEAD SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED PEOPLE, THE DESIGN WITH THE NECK ROTATION AND DETAIL IMO IS LIKE AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE PERSON'S HEAD, AWHILE BACK, SOMEONE SAID IT'S HARD TO GET THE TIE TO LOOK SOLID TO THE COLLAR, NOT SO JUST ADJUST THE TIE FROM THE LONG BACK END OF THE TIE, THIS TIE IS LIKE A REAL TIE, UNBELIEVABLE YOU CAN EASILY ADJUST THE TIE TO GET THE SOLID COLLAR LOOK, JUST DO SOME ADJUSTMENTS THE CLOTHING MESHS WELL TO DO SO

THE FEET ARE WELL ARTICULATED TO MAKE HIM EASILY STAND

THE BODY IS JUST FANTASTIC, THIS PIECE IS HAUNTINGLY SCARY, BECAUSE HOW REALISTIC IT LOOKS CLOSE AND FROM A DISTANCE

TRUELY IMHO A MASTERPIECE REPRESENTATION OF THE FILM'S CHARACTER

I'LL BE POSTING IMAGES ASAP!!:D

let me know if this helped

Last edited:
im wondering if you mistook him or he accidently screwed up past and future tense. perhaps he meant that it would ship within a week instead of a week before. i thought he said that he shipped mine '2 days ago' (in a mail I got late last week) but he really meant within two days because tahts when the tracking number started working. he mailed it this monday and it is in my local post office right now.

if hes screwing around with you its probably because, like you said, he ran out of em and is trying to keep the orders while waiting for more to come in. thats the only thing i can think of. im sure he'll be reasonable enough to cancel your order if need be.

No he said it was in the mail a few times already, i've had the tracking number for a week now. If he ran out of them i wish he would just tell me.

^ yeah that sucks big time. looks like you might have to go through some intermediaries to get your stuff or at least get a refund.

With the tracking number my item from animated international left Hong Kong today . Maybe your tracking numbers don´t works but they are coming to you.

We´ll see.

No he said it was in the mail a few times already, i've had the tracking number for a week now. If he ran out of them i wish he would just tell me.

does your tracking number say anything when entered in hkpost page?
he gave me my tracking number 2 days ago and according to hkpost the item was shipped out on the 29th.

Krayt you have a tracking with a lower number than mine. Maybe the track is not working but is coming...

my tracking is : CP789.......HK

Yours......CP783.....HK

I am pretty sure that they shipped it to you. I bought it at the same time as you and the normal thing is that he had one more to shipp it to you.

Also i am pretty sure that we will be so happy with our buy with animated international.

does your tracking number say anything when entered in hkpost page?
he gave me my tracking number 2 days ago and according to hkpost the item was shipped out on the 29th.

This is my tracking he gave me

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

when i put it in it does nothing

If you have a tracking i am sure that they shipped it to you.

Other thing is that it doesn´t work.

This is my tracking he gave me

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

when i put it in it does nothing

this is mine : CP792394172HK. feel free to give it a try and compare it to yours. i dont know how long it takes for stuff coming in from Hk to Texas but i hope it gets here soon.........both my bb and joker figure.

Back