Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my tracking he gave me

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

when i put it in it does nothing

Two things could be possible. He could have given you the wrong number. I know I have left off a number or entered an extra one once or twice. The other thing I think might be the case is that the tracking does not always work. Using USPS as an example, I have been given tracking numbers that have not worked for days and then all of a sudden say that the item has arrived. Hopefully one of these is the case. I ordered another Joker from the same seller on the 25th and am waiting for it to ship as well.

this is mine : CP792394172HK. feel free to give it a try and compare it to yours. i dont know how long it takes for stuff coming in from Hk to Texas but i hope it gets here soon.........both my bb and joker figure.

Works fine and mine is a lower number than yours. ?(dunno if that makes a difference) when did you order? i did on the 19th

Works fine and mine is a lower number than yours. ?(dunno if that makes a difference) when did you order? i did on the 19th

i ordered joker on the 16th and bb on the 21st. i emailed the guy just to point out that i had purchased these 2 from him so he could ship em together cuz when i ordered bats, joker was already realeased and when i bought bb it said the figure was in stock and ready to ship.

I am in the same position as Yautja31337, i first bought Joker and later i bought Batman and also let they know that i wanted the two figures in the same packett.

I also bought the TDK suit from him. But have not payed and won't until i get my joker or a working tracking

I don´t know because they have a little problem with english, like me.

Hope they sent them together.

Can you guys start your own thread?

This tracking stuff is eating up the photo thread. Not really relevant to image posting and comments. Thanks. :D

Hey all,

Just want to give a heads up that a great guy to order from on ebay is:

studiosunny

I ordered and already recieved both my HT Batman and Joker, 2 day shipping from Hong Kong to California is very good time! Great communication aswell, he knows english very well, and answers questions promptly...and his tracking #'s always work through the USPS.com website. Hope this helps anyone thinking of ordering one of these figures.

mike

Hey all,

studiosunny

I ordered and already recieved both my HT Batman and Joker, 2 day shipping from Hong Kong to California is very good time! Great communication aswell, he knows english very well, and answers questions promptly...and his tracking #'s always work through the USPS.com website. Hope this helps anyone thinking of ordering one of these figures.

mike

thanks, i'll consider them for future purchases.

Hey all,

studiosunny

mike

I still have not recieved a damn thing from him yet. When did you order? I ordered on July 10th. I'm starting to get irritated:banghead

I ordered the Joker on June 27th and Batman on July 2nd. Send him an email through ebay, he always answered mine within hours. Yours should be coming soon, if you ordered about a week or so after me.

hope that helps,

mike

anybody hear if Joe has these ready to ship yet? not impatient just anxious. pics are looking great.

I asked him today and he replied with...

Hi Jeff,
The bats are gonna ship friday or monday and then the jokers later in the week
best
Joe

I ordered the Joker on June 27th and Batman on July 2nd. Send him an email through ebay, he always answered mine within hours. Yours should be coming soon, if you ordered about a week or so after me.

hope that helps,

mike

At least you ordered before me. That makes me feel a little better. There's quite a few people who have recieved theirs that ordered after me though.

I think the people who ordered from animate internationals should probably hold off before giving negative feedback or doing a paypal dispute. I know that there have been some communication issues, but they are one of the few sellers actually getting these out to people at the moment. If the people who had ordered from Joe or Toys2 had already gotten theirs it would be different, but I think supplies are still pretty limited, and I don't think these guys really intend to scam anyone or anything. That doesn't excuse them giving false information about shipping or whatever, but in the end I just think you're better off waiting a bit more than going through the hassle of trying to contest the purchase.

Back