Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by "captures the essence" you mean some random guy painted his face and inaccurately dressed up with the best materials they could find to try and look like the Joker before a midnight showing on opening night. I'd agree. :D

OH SNAP! IT'S ON NOW!

Might I add, he was an overly wrinkly TDK fanboy, too.

JokerStand1.jpg

Looks great here, even the inner lining looks more burnt orange. Again, I guess it's all in the lighting.

Looks great here, even the inner lining looks more burnt orange. Again, I guess it's all in the lighting.

We'll find out tonight, that shot is surrounded by white, I'll shoot mine in similar and see what happens. I really want to capture the face paint apps for folks though, they look so plain in photos so far but you look at it in hand and the detail and realism is so much nicer.

Think I finally got the paint where I'm happy with it, at least for now. Tossed a little gloss varnish on his lips for added effect.

repaint1.jpg

I really like what you've done with the eye make up here cr0w. Nice. Lipsmacking good too. :D

Another small contribution to the thread.

These few are just different angles of the same pose, but I think it shows off the head sculpt well.

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

That was my reference, since it's my wallpaper. :p

By darkening the smile and eyes, the white makeup on his face, that I thought was previously not light enough, really pops and contrasts with the darker colors quite well.

Back