Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got e-mail from T2 today that mine are in route.
Did anyone get the e-mail from BBTS about the next Joker figure? No pictures yet, but they say its "Bank Robbing Joker". That should put him in the clown mask, with gun and money bags. I was hopeing for Two Face, but am very curious about this new joker.

Grandpa always knows best

Well Grange, I ripped off your pose. Hope ya don't mind. ;)

repaint6.jpg

What is that cool Batman behind the DK Batman? For that matter, which DK Batman is that? How many Batman figs you got? :D

And is your Joker's coat that purple to the naked eye? Mine is black. How'd you get that?

Got e-mail from T2 today that mine are in route.
Did anyone get the e-mail from BBTS about the next Joker figure? No pictures yet, but they say its "Bank Robbing Joker". That should put him in the clown mask, with gun and money bags. I was hopeing for Two Face, but am very curious about this new joker.

Grandpa always knows best

I got that email. I bet TF hits by year's end, Or at NY ToyFair.

That's Mattel's DC Universe Classics Batman Les, same with Robin and Nightwing (those two just came out this week!). That 12" Batman is Mattel's Batman, exclusive to Toys R Us I believe.

Yeah, that's the Mattel 12" Batman, sculpted by the Four Horsemen. The Joker's coat is slightly darker than the photo in person, which is why I'm mystified by some people getting one that's almost black. I'm pretty sure I got one from the very first run of these, so that might be a factor. As for how many Batman figures I have, without derailing the thread too much...

batcollection1.jpg

batcollection2.jpg

batcollection4.jpg

batcollection3.jpg

batcollection5.jpg

Wow, Geez, it's just a background environment, no real biggie.

I sure hope it works...

The IR was quite simple but that scene was one of my favorites, the lighting and photography really revealed Joker's character in the best of ways. I loved the part where he sat against the white tile wall as well as some of those earlier crazy shaky closeups, the cinematography was just stunning...

Sean, save a piece of this for me Bro... at least maybe hold back a little till I post before ya blow it out BIG Time... :D

Wow, Geez, it's just a background environment, no real biggie.

I sure hope it works...

The IR was quite simple but that scene was one of my favorites, the lighting and photography really revealed Joker's character in the best of ways. I loved the part where he sat against the white tile wall and some of those earlir crazy shaky closeups, the cinematography was just stunning...

I think one of my favorite shots of Joker in the scene is when he moves in real close to Batman over the table and says "they'll cast you out" and he pouts or does something with his lips outside the norm and it's just burnt into my brain from that scene, that and his expression when he says "do you know why I uses a knife" and "me, I was right here", those 3 moments are the shots that really resonated with me.

Back