Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen the actual Joker Film-worn coat in person and it is pretty dark, just saying... but it sure isn't a black purple, sort of a muted purple...

Also the Joker shirt is more of a slate grey in person..

I get mine in today, really looking forward to it...

Interesting... Oh well, whatever it is and/or supposed to be the final product still looks really nice. I'm really impressed with how nicely tailored HT has been able to make their clothing... they've really got all their bases covered when it comes to making figures.

Interesting... Oh well, whatever it is and/or supposed to be the final product still looks really nice. I'm really impressed with how nicely tailored HT has been able to make their clothing... they've really got all their bases covered when it comes to making figures.

HT is the leader in 1:6 clothes. He's not the least bit puffy looking even with all those layers.

Yeah I did. Love it! I may do a little paint touch up later on down the road but for now I'm completely happy with him. I'm planning the most elaborate enclosed display case I've ever done for him and Batman too.

Me too and I am trying to print them but each time I put them on one page to make them in scale it chops the tops and bottoms off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

to get the 1/6 scale all I did was 'view' each image individually and print it directly from the web browser.

jk.jpg

I know I'm late to the game, but here goes... straight out of the Box...

First impressions: Amazing outfit detail, nearly perfectly layered. My Tie was in good shape too, no awkward looking collar, I just slipped the tie up some...

Pants, awesome, the green vest has velcro but I don't mind it at all, but the outfit is killer, nice chain, gloved hands are dark purple, outer jacket is NOT too dark, I think it's just right and I've seen it in person...

The Sculpt.

In a Word.

MENACING. That is how I describe this figure. Menacing.. .and it is friggin scary looking. Does it look like Heath? Not really, from some angles yes. Does it look like Joker. Yes, absolutely...

Nits.. I don't like how the eyes were painted, the pupils are looking too far up, obviously to pose him with head looking down, which is cool...

I think as we've seen, a touch up in the eye make up area brings a lot more Heath out of this... certainly a lot more TDK features...

Overall. Outstanding figure, displays really well...

EDIT: I forgot to mention the knife is retractable, it really works. Very Nice.

Got Batman too.. nearly flawless Figure. Seriously bad ass...

Last edited:
Congrats Pjam! So RELIEVED to hear your review. The whole "dark coat" issue had me nervous.

You and I are both very late to this club. Mine will be here on Monday. Have to really think what the hell I can add to the photo record here.

sean's photos are amazing but often too dark... and those pictures actually make the coat more dark than it really is... it IS off and dark, but not that dark.

I figured this was the best place to pose this question:

Is this body compatible with the Joker?

https://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20547&cat=0&page=1

Friend of mine just came over, got extremely f'ing careless, and snapped the f'n wrist peg!!!!! Since most stores are sold out of the Joker, I figured I could just swap bodies.

Also, it says "Pre-Order July" on the page. Is it coming out soon?

I figured this was the best place to pose this question:

Is this body compatible with the Joker?

https://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20547&cat=0&page=1

Friend of mine just came over, got extremely f'ing careless, and snapped the f'n wrist peg!!!!! Since most stores are sold out of the Joker, I figured I could just swap bodies.

Also, it says "Pre-Order July" on the page. Is it coming out soon?

You should be good, I just ordered 2 of these from Eric and he just shipped them to me so they are in stock. As for the body i'm sure its identical.

Back