Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be good, I just ordered 2 of these from Eric and he just shipped them to me so they are in stock. As for the body i'm sure its identical.

Is there a way you could kinda verify that? Don't do anything that'll mess up your figure though. I just want to get the order in ASAP.

Can't believe he freakin' did that!!!! :monkey4

And thank you so much for the quick reply!!

Good point Venny, but ya can't have enough TT's for parts and customs and such and they are only $26...

Is there a way you could kinda verify that? Don't do anything that'll mess up your figure though. I just want to get the order in ASAP.

Can't believe he freakin' did that!!!! :monkey4

And thank you so much for the quick reply!!

Oh i'm still waiting for both my Joker and the trutypes, I will get them Monday. I'm sure if they were still waiting on the shippment he would have told me. As for knowing about the body foresure I guess I couldn't be 100%.

Tell your friend he sucks! :lol

dude why buy a completely new body when you can buy a new wrist peg for less thant $5 on ebay?

Couple reasons.

First, I don't want to have to disassemble and swap parts on a body. Don't need to weaken it further.

Second, I'll use the hands that come with the new body to make ungloved Joker hands.

And third...

...because HE'S the one paying for this replacement not me! I should know better though. He nearly broke my Master Replicas Palpatine cane couple years back. Knocked it right off the wall mount!!

Oh i'm still waiting for both my Joker and the trutypes, I will get them Monday. I'm sure if they were still waiting on the shippment he would have told me. As for knowing about the body foresure I guess I couldn't be 100%.

Tell your friend he sucks! :lol

Thanks, Voorhees. Hopefully, someone can confirm the Truetype will work on Joker.

Congrats Pjam! So RELIEVED to hear your review. The whole "dark coat" issue had me nervous.

You and I are both very late to this club. Mine will be here on Monday. Have to really think what the hell I can add to the photo record here.

Well, like I mentioned, I have seen the Film-worn Costume in person and it is dark, a sort of muted purplish color, it looks sort of musty, not new, so in that respect the HT jacket has a new fabric sheen to it, but color wise the shade is close enough to the jacket and with mine anyway, is not a blackish purple, it is medium-dark purple and in brighter natural light is medium purple like the pic I posted.

The HT gloved hands are very dark purple and the film worn hands are NOT that shade as Les mentioned earlier. They are a medium to lighter purple...

oh thats understandable sith lord, peaking of which I need to pick up a few TT for my bruce wayne customs...what are you going to do with the old joker body?

oh thats understandable sith lord, peaking of which I need to pick up a few TT for my bruce wayne customs...what are you going to do with the old joker body?

Nothing I guess. Not much good to me broken.

Another question...those hands on the Truetype Series 3...are they the same kind of wrist pegs? I'm wondering because Joker and Batman have different styles, so I know there's more than one type of peg out there.

Nothing I guess. Not much good to me broken.

Another question...those hands on the Truetype Series 3...are they the same kind of wrist pegs? I'm wondering because Joker and Batman have different styles, so I know there's more than one type of peg out there.

want to sell it to me than?

I plan to make a suited bruce and a ninja bruce.

JOKER IR TEST SHOTS...

Just snuck these in at sundown.... I have a background which might work for the interrogation Room Scene so I'll try to make that happen this weekend. :D

jkir.jpg

jkir1.jpg

Anyway, just a few test shots... pose needs work as well as head articulation/ expression but I'll try to get it to work right for you Guys. :D

Last edited:
IR TEST SHOTS SET 2

This is the background I want to use for the Interrogation Room shots. These were all taken in dark light, no flash at night.

Pics 1 and 3 were corrected for lighting. Pic 2 was unaltered. Please note I live in an Old Hollywood Historic Building built in 1929 and the tiles in the background are the original tiles so there is some wear and tear there. :lol But I think it'll add to the mood and feel of the shots and environment :D

irjk1.jpg

irjk2.jpg

irjk3.jpg

Last edited:
I like the angle of the second image, but you should try and angle his head down a bit more so he's looking at the camera.

These shots were to test the background environment as noted... see my earlier post re: poses, etc... So, they're just test shots. Thanks. :D

Back