Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IR TEST SHOTS SET 2

This is the background I want to use for the Interrogation Room shots. These were all taken in dark light, no flash at night.

Pics 1 and 3 were corrected for lighting. Pic 2 was unaltered. Please note I live in an Old Hollywood Historic Building built in 1929 and the tiles in the background are the original tiles so there is some wear and tear there. :lol But I think it'll add to the mood and feel of the shots and environment :D

irjk1.jpg

irjk2.jpg

irjk3.jpg

Nice work pjam!

Are those bendy hands from the new True Type Caucasian (with the Wentworth Miller lookalike headsculpt)?

The original Caucasian was almost a ghostly white and I don't have my Joker yet. Don't know if that will match the skin color of the arms more than the new version.

Nice work pjam!

Are those bendy hands from the new True Type Caucasian (with the Wentworth Miller lookalike headsculpt)?

The original Caucasian was almost a ghostly white and I don't have my Joker yet. Don't know if that will match the skin color of the arms more than the new version.

Thanks Guys, I think this is gonna work okay in daylight. I love the stark white b.g. against Joker's face... it brings out the Joker in him. And I have a 2nd background i can use for overhead and wider shots I may explore.

I tried bendy hands but they kept falling off, I could have used blue tac to plug them in together but decided to use Jor El's hands. The HT CK hands are cupped a bit much and these "relaxed hands" look really good.

Reiny, Bats is damn close to a perfect figure, isn't it?

BTW: Did Joker have his sleeves rolled up? I forgot... nevermind, they were turned up.

Last edited:
well reading another thread on an other board, someone said you can use leather restorer on the rubber to make it last. dunno for sure but sounds reasonable to keep the rubber miosturized and supple for the long haul.

well reading another thread on an other board, someone said you can use leather restorer on the rubber to make it last. dunno for sure but sounds reasonable to keep the rubber miosturized and supple for the long haul.
Hmm anything with oil in it will destroy latex/rubber. Usually Leather compounds have oils in them.

Nice, but I wish the HT Joker was more accurate. He doesn't wear a belt or even have a waistband on his pants, for that matter. They are a style of pants which have no waistband and require suspenders (hence, the Joker wore silver/green suspenders in the film).

Here's to a more accurate V2 Joker! :duff

Nice, but I wish the HT Joker was more accurate. He doesn't wear a belt or even have a waistband on his pants, for that matter. They are a style of pants which have no waistband and require suspenders (hence, the Joker wore silver/green suspenders in the film).

Here's to a more accurate V2 Joker! :duff

V2 Joker = Bank Robber

V3?

ya i dunno, i dont have any figures that have rubber on them, lest until my batman arrives heh. other than the old gi joes with the rubber O rings inside a few years that rubber will start to "crack" eventually until they would break.

hopefully they made advancement in rubber technology since those days. hate to have it a few years and your rubber suit goes to hell in a handcart.

lot of natural oils out there but hmm looking thru google silicone grease might be interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicone_grease

Back