Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe this happened to me, I pre-ordered these figs from Toy Wiz like earlier this summer and now I get this e-mail, just receive this yesterday!

I had each message for both Batmans and Joker

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank your for choosing Toywiz.com! This e-mail is regarding order number ###### from our online store. Unfortunately the item that you ordered, Sideshow Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12 Inch Figure Batman (Pre-order ships October), is no longer in stock. You were not charged for this item. We make every effort to prevent this sort of situation and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. If, in the future, we are able to obtain the item, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. For any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

This is an automated e-mail .Please do not e-mail a reply."

Have a Great Day!

Oh yeah your gonna have a great day, more like have a sh1te day!:rolleyes:

And please dont respond to this email, we aint interested.:banghead

Sorry mate, feel for you!

Oh yeah your gonna have a great day, more like have a sh1te day!:rolleyes:

And please dont respond to this email, we aint interested.:banghead

Sorry mate, feel for you!

I know I feel like beating SO A$$$$$$$

I don't get it why let ppl, pre-order from you if ur not goin to follow through or why allow pre-orders if you know you only have so many, seems a lil fishy to me...

JOKER "Interrogation Room" Shots
Coming Soon...

Here's a quick teaser...

ir1-1.jpg

I'll be posting 3 Sets of Pics... in the morning. Cheers. :D

Pjam, just a thought here...

If you have an extra set of those ungloved hands, try dirtying them up with white and black paint since Joker's hands always had makeup smudged on them.

Otherwise, lookin' good!!

I cannot believe this happened to me, I pre-ordered these figs from Toy Wiz like earlier this summer and now I get this e-mail, just receive this yesterday!

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank your for choosing Toywiz.com! This e-mail is regarding order number ###### from our online store. Unfortunately the item that you ordered, Sideshow Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12 Inch Figure Batman (Pre-order ships October), is no longer in stock. You were not charged for this item. We make every effort to prevent this sort of situation and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. If, in the future, we are able to obtain the item, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. For any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

Toy Wiz sux! Avoid at your peril. These scam artists are the worst online retailers I have ever dealt with, bar none!!!

"Dear Valued Customer,

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

It's not that they don't have it in stock. It's that it's worth more than what they pre-ordered it for so they tell you it's out. Check back in a week and it'll be listed for double the amount they originally had it up for. They are notorious for doing this. The worst e-tailer out there.

Great looking pics Paul, congrats on getting him!

I saw the DC Direct figure today at a local shop... man is that a weak looking figure by comparison. Sure its cheaper, but still not worth it.

It's not that they don't have it in stock. It's that it's worth more than what they pre-ordered it for so they tell you it's out. Check back in a week and it'll be listed for double the amount they originally had it up for. They are notorious for doing this. The worst e-tailer out there.

I bet, those muthas, I'm never goin to order from them again, I guess the reason I ended up going that route was because toys.net and bbts was out on their first waves... Never will I make this mistake again!

I pre-orderd off of bbts today, I'm starting to feel a lil better...

Worse part is that I payed them through paypal, so I was "charged" unlike their remote e-mail specifies, I'm wondering about on they are goin to refund me, I've all ready sent them a couple e-mails to different customer service addresses!

I bet, those muthas, I'm never goin to order from them again, I guess the reason I ended up going that route was because toys.net and bbts was out on their first waves... Never will I make this mistake again!

Worse part is that I payed them through paypal, so I was "charged" unlike their remote e-mail specifies, I'm wondering about on they are goin to refund me, I've all ready sent them a couple e-mails to different customer service addresses!

Sorry this happened to you. it is the same **** they pulled on me with a HT Warrior Alien, then they send me the repaint as a sub which is not as valuable yet they still had the black version for sale on their site. they are sham artists and not to be trusted. They don't back up their product.

Sorry this happened to you. it is the same **** they pulled on me with a HT Warrior Alien, then they send me the repaint as a sub which is not as valuable yet they still had the black version for sale on their site. they are sham artists and not to be trusted. They don't back up their product.

They sent u a sub instead? I would of been like "hell no" gimme the item I paid for! That is just poor business man, why even get into selling these items! All about the $$$ sons of b**tches...

I'd order from Joe (mista305) on these boards in the future. He can't be beat for service and price. Plus you have an open communication through this forum so you'll always known what's going on.

I'd order from Joe (mista305) on these boards in the future. He can't be beat for service and price. Plus you have an open communication through this forum so you'll always known what's going on.

I will definitely be buying from reputable sellers. That was the one and only time I got burned. Since then I have hooked up with some pretty reliable HK contacts but I would like to have someone stateside that I can trust so thanks for the tip. As for Toy Wiz, not only did they send a sub of lesser value but they attached a note to it that said it could not be returned under any circumstances. Oh well, if they piss off enough people from these types of boards, the word will get out and hopefully everyone will avoid this seller.

I will definitely check it out, thats what so good about this forum, is that the mojority of collectors here are good honest ppl and most know what to expect from each other while selling, trading, etc...

I really do appreciate the advice and giving options are where else to look, makes collecting a hella lot easier and enjoyable!

Back