Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely be buying from reputable sellers. That was the one and only time I got burned. Since then I have hooked up with some pretty reliable HK contacts but I would like to have someone stateside that I can trust so thanks for the tip. As for Toy Wiz, not only did they send a sub of lesser value but they attached a note to it that said it could not be returned under any circumstances. Oh well, if they piss off enough people from these types of boards, the word will get out and hopefully everyone will avoid this seller.

Light the pitch forks get the torches!!!

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

smokyprocession3hb.jpg

79066793_6f26ce1ab6.jpg

I cannot believe this happened to me, I pre-ordered these figs from Toy Wiz like earlier this summer and now I get this e-mail, just receive this yesterday!

I had each message for both Batmans and Joker

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank your for choosing Toywiz.com! This e-mail is regarding order number ###### from our online store. Unfortunately the item that you ordered, Sideshow Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 12 Inch Figure Batman (Pre-order ships October), is no longer in stock. You were not charged for this item. We make every effort to prevent this sort of situation and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you. If, in the future, we are able to obtain the item, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. For any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Have a Great Day!
Customer Service
ToyWiz.com
[email protected]
877-451-2597 (toll free)

This is an automated e-mail .Please do not e-mail a reply."

And this is why I called them. See, had I waited I would've missed out on Joe's Jokers. So,there ya go.

IR Joker Pics Update:

Okay Kids, coming very soon, I decided to add more images and am sorting, editing them out now.. should be up within the hour... I took nearly 250 pics so this is a time consuming process...

Anyway, look out for them... very soon now.

Remember, I have to deal with the Joker (you'll see why). :lol

JOKER INTERROGATION ROOM

SET 1

Notes: Factory paint. Not necessarily Scene specific though some are! Just my take on Joker at the IR.

ir3.jpg

ir1-1.jpg

irclap.jpg

bjclap2.jpg

Last edited:
SET 3

The "Shaky Set".

These pics were taken with different lights and techniques, some are intentionally Out of Focus, overlit, some experimental, etc...

bjo1-1.jpg

bjo4-1.jpg

Ooh, I'm Scared...

bjs1.jpg

bjs.jpg

C'mon... Hit Me!

bjs4.jpg

HAHAHAHA! BOO!

bjs2.jpg

Afraid of the Dark?...

bjs5.jpg

Where am I?...

bjoz.jpg

bjs6.jpg

Last edited:
I know the pic quality is ^^^^ but I took it with my half busted camera phone and it is night time here :monkey3

I repainted the eye and mouth makeup and also added skin tones to the creases.

Source image:
zx7e44.jpg

My repaint
qrbyx5.jpg

will post better quality pics tomorrow when it is all dried out and I can uses natural light.

I know the pic quality is ^^^^ but I took it with my half busted camera phone and it is night time here :monkey3

I repainted the eye and mouth makeup and also added skin tones to the creases.

Source image:
zx7e44.jpg

My repaint
qrbyx5.jpg

will post better quality pics tomorrow when it is all dried out and I can uses natural light.

Good job! I really like how you did the eyes. Bringing the black a bit over the brow ridge really helps..looks cool

Back