Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Reiny, I'm reposting the Set so it is all on one page. :D

JOKER INTERROGATION ROOM

SET 1

Notes: Factory paint. Not necessarily Scene specific though some are! Just my take on Joker at the IR.

ir3.jpg

ir1-1.jpg

irclap.jpg

bjclap2.jpg

Last edited:
SET 3

The "Shaky Set".

These pics were taken with different lights and techniques, some are intentionally Out of Focus, overlit, some experimental, etc...

bjo1-1.jpg

bjo4-1.jpg

Ooh, I'm Scared...

bjs1.jpg

bjs.jpg

C'mon... Hit Me!

bjs4.jpg

HAHAHAHA! BOO!

bjs2.jpg

Afraid of the Dark?...

bjs5.jpg

Where am I?...

bjoz.jpg

bjs6.jpg

FINAL SET
"Left to his Own Devices..."

Shots of Joker left to his own Devices, some are playful, some reflective, some I hope are evocative. Enjoy!

bj8.jpg

bj7.jpg

bjo5.jpg

bjob-1.jpg

bjobc.jpg

bj1-1.jpg

bj2.jpg

bj3.jpg

Finis! Sorry about the er... interruption. :D

Last edited:
And this is why I called them. See, had I waited I would've missed out on Joe's Jokers. So,there ya go.

I will prolly call them after the responses of fellow freaks from this forum... I've sent them a couple e-mails but we will have to wait and c... I'm more worried about gettn my money back that was submitted by paypal.

Yes again, because you broke up the set with your post Bro. I wanted it all on one page... and spent many, many hours putting it together for a lot of longtime Friends of mine on the Board. Most of whom haven't seen them yet...

"Sorry to disappoint..."

And can we please leave this as a picture/ pic comment thread, there is a Waiting Room thread for discussion about dealers, etc. :D Thanks Guys.

I've never ordered anything from toy wiz and after hearing all this I don't think I ever will.

They probably have told you that so that they can get more money for the figure

Yes again, because you broke up the set. I wanted it all on one page... and spent many, many hours putting it together for a lot of Friends on mine here on the Board. "Sorry to disappoint..."

And can we please leave this as a picture/ pic comment thread, there is a Waiting Room thread for discussion about dealers, etc. :D Thanks guys.

Oh sorry to have ruined your original attempt at posting it:lol
I think you should also stick them in the 'art show' cos some of them are quite good.

no hard feelings!

Last edited:
Hey Pjam the pics look pretty good, cant wait until my figure comes in.

bj2.jpg

that one is prob my favorite of the bunch

awesome pics Paul!!!! amazing how much work you put into these pics. i love this one in particular, but really love them all.

thanks for posting!!!!

Thanks Guys, a lot of time and work goes into this stuff as Maulfan well knows. There have been many amazing pics posted on the thread by Very talented Photographers (no way I'm in their league :lol) so I hoped to bring something new and fresh to the thread. Anyway My contribution.

Glad you enjoyed them. :D

I really enjoyed shooting that last set, prolly because it was one of my favorite scenes, Joker sitting on the floor against the tile wall. Of course a few liberties were taken! :D

This is one of my faves too, very similar!

bj3.jpg

Last edited:
Back