Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love the rig my Joker up with three grenades and the pull-string.

Great case, Coco. You must have an amazing set of Batman cases -- 1989 and now 2008.

I'm actually looking into arranging this right now, if I can find similar enough grenades, I can rig the string with ease in his coat and not be permanent.

One of my favorite clown moments of his is when he does that.

"You think you can steal from us and walk out of here alive?" "Ya." Just the way he says it, he sounds out of his mind haha.

Shouldn't even let anyone. Humans can't be trusted!

Cocoboloboy, very nice. Going for a glass door? or perspex?

It'll have a framed plexiglass door. I can't wait to get the TDK suit Bats for the case. The BB figure is simply a stand in.:D

The grenades are a great idea! I'd love to see someone fix him up like that.

Amazing case Coco! I really like the lighting in that. It really shows off the miniposters and it gives the figures just enough light to make them look almost dare I say, real. Also the bat symbol is the the icing on the cake man!

"You think you can steal from us and walk out of here alive?" "Ya." Just the way he says it, he sounds out of his mind haha.

I love that line too. It's like ' ya, why not?'

He just has three standard "pineapple" grenades, right? With the string tied to the 3 rings on the grenades?

It's worth having that rig in his coat all the time just for fun if someone opens it. :)

I may have to build that too...I got the pencil coming.

OMG, look back on pg 177 of the pic with the joker in the nurse uniform..look right between his arm at what should be harvey dent..its someone other then him?

I love that line too. It's like ' ya, why not?'

He just has three standard "pineapple" grenades, right? With the string tied to the 3 rings on the grenades?

It's worth having that rig in his coat all the time just for fun if someone opens it. :)

I may have to build that too...I got the pencil coming.

Well, I figure if you just use a small piece of black thread, if you ever want to take them out, you won't see the holes and it'll be like you never did it.

Without a sharp image to refer too, I can't tell, but in the image I have, it looks like he's got about 6-7 grenades in his coat, they seem like the round ball style too. It's just a figure so you don't have to be 100% dead on, though I know you and you probably will haha.

I finally got my Joker in yesterday (YAY!), so I thought I'd jump on the repaint bandwagon. I gotta say, I LOVE this figure and it will take a lot to dethrone it...

HotToysJoker033.jpg

HotToysJoker028.jpg

HotToysJoker035.jpg

HotToysJoker044.jpg

HotToysJoker052.jpg

And here's what I think it's probably going to look like next Halloween...
HotToysJoker054.jpg

I got my two Jokers in today and will be trying my first repaint on one of the heads....fingers crossed.

THanks guys!

And great job Josh, you really brought out his eyes... That's one of the things I loved abuot his look but was afraid to try was how the black made his eyes seem so white and sort of floating...

And some other shots. My camera's having a hard time focusing on this figure for some reason. I think it's the white against all the darker, muted colors. Just something I'll have to figure out, I suppose...

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

Back