Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got mine. it was nice it was dropped off during the never ending storm named fay so i had something to keep me busy during the wind and rain and flooding stuck at home time. I first set him up standing behind the kitchen sink to see if he had enough realism in the sculpt to freak out my wife and yes he did.

the only disapointment i had with the figure was that the socks were just tubes and at least on mine it took a lot of messing around to get them to look like socks and not calf bands (if there are such things).

I few weeks ago someone posted some 1:6 scaled Ha Ha Gotham Times papers. They never did post the third and final paper and was wondering if they could. I'm sorry I don't remember who your are!

If possible I'd also like to see the three regular Gotham Times in 1:6 scale. They are really cool when printed out!

Bring on this joker with Bank robber jokers head. :joy

Yep, Bank Robbers head was made for this jokers body. Now I can make a proper interogation room scene. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with vr 1 jokers head now. Hell, I haven't even received vr 1 yet.

Getting back to pics of the current Joker...

Here's a set featuring the Russian RPG that Toys R Us is currently selling for $10.

jokerRPG01.jpg

jokerRPG02.jpg

jokerRPG03.jpg

jokerRPG04.jpg

jokerRPG05.jpg

jokerRPG06.jpg

jokerRPG07.jpg

jokerRPG08.jpg

Awesome pics! Anyone else feel a little deflated about this Joker since the reveal of the BR Joker proto? I should get my original Joker this week, but since those awesome sculpts and accessories have been shown I just feel like we are getting less with the first version (I feel every Hot Toyfigure should have an alternate headsculpt for the price). Anyway, I am so pumped for this and my BR Joker!

Great pics, Sithlord!

Best bazooka shots I've seen, really sharp. I wish my camera could do that.

And no one should feel bad about the BR Joker coming. They did this with Jack Sparrow. It's a great sculpt, but you NEED this V1 to have the entire get-up. It's no Joker without his green and purple suit.

Great pics, Sithlord!

Best bazooka shots I've seen, really sharp. I wish my camera could do that.

And no one should feel bad about the BR Joker coming. They did this with Jack Sparrow. It's a great sculpt, but you NEED this V1 to have the entire get-up. It's no Joker without his green and purple suit.

You're damn right about that!

Just to let anyone interested know, there is a custom Joker nurse uniform on eBay. Some outfit in Singapore is making them. It's the first step for the custom figure builder. Also saw a v1 Joker head repaint for sale.

Where did you get it? I bought mine at BigBadToystore but it's still on PREORDER (and I ordered just when it was listed). DAMN :(

Hmm so you ordered it from BBTS when the first wave was just listed and nothing yet? Come to think of it, has anyone from BBTS gotten their wave 1 Jokers or Batmen? Just curious, I really want to order some stuff from them and heard good things.

I got my wave 1 batman from them, still waiting for their joker, besides their sometimes inflated prices, they are solid in customer service and everything

Where did you get it? I bought mine at BigBadToystore but it's still on PREORDER (and I ordered just when it was listed). DAMN :(

ABC express on ebay. i would've got him a week earlier, but he wouldn't ship it to my new address. *which is fine because that's just protection for buyer's, but a pain because i had to have my parents pick it up and ship it to me.

Back