Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello this is my first post and ive a question about animate_internationals, ive brought a hot toys joker from a company on ebay from a buyer called animate_international which only has 117 feedback were as animate_internationals has 370 do you know if this is the same company?
with thanks

Yeah and i see a negative FB It's the same guy.

i have been reading all the threads about this masterpiece and got just ordered one with out viewing feed back (silly mistake i know) but have only just realised that they are different sellers, so im panicing a bit as ive had no responces from emails and no shipping comfirmation but thanks for the info im a bit calmer now

i have been reading all the threads about this masterpiece and got just ordered one with out viewing feed back (silly mistake i know) but have only just realised that they are different sellers, so im panicing a bit as ive had no responces from emails and no shipping comfirmation but thanks for the info im a bit calmer now

I wouldn't worry. It looks like they are doing all their UK sales off of that ID.

Im going to call ToyWiz today, ask if their getting theirs soon. I'll say its for a Birthday or something, so I wont come off sounding annoying.

Got my e-mail from actionhq today for the BB Batman.Joker should ship soon too as the e-mail said order status: partial.

Anyone else worried that the second wave Jokers will have a more screen accurate black around the eyes? The 2nd wave of Sparrows differed slighly if I remember right. Slighly darker skin tone?

Anyone else worried that the second wave Jokers will have a more screen accurate black around the eyes? The 2nd wave of Sparrows differed slighly if I remember right. Slighly darker skin tone?

There is always the potential for post-production changes. This includes paint apps and choice of textiles. If it does change, it's more likely for the better.

Has it been confirmed there will be a second Joker?

8f643e3691e78732069b691bf639df0d.jpg

Bwahaha

:rotfl

I don't think other than darker or lighter shades of paint there will be much variation, and hopeully like Jack, the variations will be for the lesser and I'll be glad I got a wave 1 :lol

Has it been confirmed there will be a second Joker?

Toys 2 is selling a second wave of this Joker figure for an October release, similar to when Toys2 got a second wave of the first Rocky figure and Sideshow getting their Jack Sparrows in a second wave months after Toys2.

Odd that with a figure you could easily make a variant of and sell it out, HT seems to just be increasing production numbers to meet demand. I think that's the classier route, but that's not been their MO lately.

The second wave of this Joker I mean. If they are physically going back and making more, they might correct the black eye paint too. :eek:

I wouldn't worry about that, they had reference materials to see how heavy and solid it should be and still did it the way the figure is, that's not going to change much.

The eye makeup might help this figure dramatically. What's making it not look like Heath's Joker in the face is the lack of black eye paint, and the eyes are too close together.

Im going to call ToyWiz today, ask if their getting theirs soon. I'll say its for a Birthday or something, so I wont come off sounding annoying.
Oh you ordered from them??
I bought a figure from them years ago, never showed up, i call them and they said that it hadn't shipped yet, so i call back a week later and they say they had no record of ever dealing with me.
It was pretty ridiculous, I don't know if they are like that all the time though.

Back