Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from that bit of a problem with some shirt collars, the costume for the HT figure cannot be faulted. The costume has so many layers and yet it still doesn't look too bulky.

True, it doesn't. But I still think he looks better without the suit underneath. Gives him a more slender look, like in the recenty released promo pics. Also, I substituted the new HT stand prongs for the old waist ones. More hidden and also, it allows for his legs to go together.

100_0985.jpg

Apart from that bit of a problem with some shirt collars, the costume for the HT figure cannot be faulted. The costume has so many layers and yet it still doesn't look too bulky.

That's what I liked best about it ... and in the prototype pics he looked so much better, and for some reason to me he looked alot more like how he does in stills and in the movie. His eyes were darker as well. Then, I just was like "wtf" when I saw the final product.

BTW, does anyone have a pic of DC Direct Joker standing next to HT Batman? My purchase decision might hinge on this ...

That's what I liked best about it ... and in the prototype pics he looked so much better, and for some reason to me he looked alot more like how he does in stills and in the movie. His eyes were darker as well. Then, I just was like "wtf" when I saw the final product.

I actually think the paint job on the protoype is exactly what we got. It's just that photos can greatly change how it looks. Depending on the camera used and the adjustments made (exposure, brightness and contrast, etc.) the makeup can "pop" a lot more. Below is a quick example using a picture of the untouched factory joker with my crappy camera. One photo has had its levels changed, and the other is straight from the camera.

ht_joker26.jpg
ht_joker25.jpg

Yup, as far as I see, the final product is dead on to the paint of the prototype except the hair, which looks more like the right brown hair dyed green look instead of the more pure green it looked in the proto images.

True, it doesn't. But I still think he looks better without the suit underneath. Gives him a more slender look, like in the recenty released promo pics. Also, I substituted the new HT stand prongs for the old waist ones. More hidden and also, it allows for his legs to go together.

100_0985.jpg

That looks great... suit under a coat is really hard to pull off in 1/6. Having him like that looks excellent though and you don't really notice the missing suit coat.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but he appears bulky with clothes on in this pic. That's a lot of clothing either way! 1:6 or 1:1

BDS_TDK_Film_15.jpg

100_0985.jpg

this pic is outstanding.

Hey all,

Do you guys think it would be possible to use one of the the cards that come with the HT joker and make a 1/6 scale evidence bag from Batman Begins? The correct card is there...just have no idea how to make a 1/6 scale ziplock evidence bag.

mike

Hey all,

Do you guys think it would be possible to use one of the the cards that come with the HT joker and make a 1/6 scale evidence bag from Batman Begins? The correct card is there...just have no idea how to make a 1/6 scale ziplock evidence bag.

mike

That sounds tough. Don't know how you could do that.

I've gotten some pretty small ziplock bags (like less than an inch wide) with computer parts or something in them. I don't know if they would be in scale exactly, but probably close enough. Actually making one would be tricky.

Okay, seeing all of these awesom pics of The Joker, I think I'm going to have to break down and get one. Is StudioSunny a good seller to deal with on eBay?

Back