Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my HT Joker! Awesome piece! I sold most of my batmobiles to raise funds for this one! This is my first 12" fig and Im a little bit nervous to take it out of the box. Are there any parts of this fig that are fragile or can easily break???

Looks awesome Spliff!
Here's what I've got going on (unfinished of course)...

One of the things I really love above all else on this forum is the fact members are so creative and are willing to share pictures and ideas and this gives other members some ideas to work on that are not so creative.

Well done mate, looks superb and cant wait to see the finished picture.

Thanks for sharing!

Great repaint Josh:rock

I love seeing all these different paint apps on this guy, no 2 are the same and they all look great!

congrats on ur first 12inch man!!!your now on your way to a long and glorious slippery slope ;)

Thanks glenfett! Its this thread's fault. :) I told myself that this is the last piece Im gonna spend a $150+ on a toy, but the HT TDK is looking really good. :banghead

21297hf.jpg

3463o1z.jpg

1zggqvt.jpg

2wcgspc.jpg

epkr68.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

I inform to Wilfred already, Yesterday 22/07 HK had the Typhoo. So Hottoys can't ready the joker to them

He tell me . This time is first time to order many figures with Hottoys. He supprise that why Hottoys can ready all the joker & batman at the same time. He show the invoice to me. He had order more that 200 jokers. But Hottoys is delay ths item, Hottoys gave them,ecah week around 30 joker. so He must folloe the Quene ship to customer.

He said so many sorry with all cust.

He said on coming Tue 26/07, He had around 60 jokers to his shop. He'll packing at the same, All the joker promise ship out before 30Jul.

He double confirm with Hottoys, that New batman will available on October.

He talk to me that , He promise all the cust had the joker.

Pls kindly help him sent this information to all cust.

tks

Hi

I inform to Wilfred already, Yesterday 22/07 HK had the Typhoo. So Hottoys can't ready the joker to them

He tell me . This time is first time to order many figures with Hottoys. He supprise that why Hottoys can ready all the joker & batman at the same time. He show the invoice to me. He had order more that 200 jokers. But Hottoys is delay ths item, Hottoys gave them,ecah week around 30 joker. so He must folloe the Quene ship to customer.

He said so many sorry with all cust.

He said on coming Tue 26/07, He had around 60 jokers to his shop. He'll packing at the same, All the joker promise ship out before 30Jul.

He double confirm with Hottoys, that New batman will available on October.

He talk to me that , He promise all the cust had the joker.

Pls kindly help him sent this information to all cust.

tks

Totally!! :rock

Back