Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't find my glue, and I'm not trying to do anything that'll hold up under close scrutiny, so I went with just painting over them with a few coats. It does look a little funky, but it's good for what I want it to be.

Thanks, guys!!

Is everyone having trouble with the buttons coming off Joker's jacket and/or coat?

I keep seeing missing buttons in photos. The top button on my pruple coat came off as well. Got to sew it back on...

Fortunately, *knock on wood* I haven't lost any from Joker yet. One department where I'm not a fan of HT in tailoring is buttons, especially glued on ones, they don't stay on for ^^^^. I've lost them on Jack Sparrow and Will turner, fortunately I don't mind so much on POTC because it adds to the run down look, but Joker I want to keep as he should be, with only the intentional button on the vest missing.

Why so serious?

smileyface01.jpg

smileyface02.jpg

smileyface03.jpg

smileyface04.jpg

smileyface05.jpg

smileyface06.jpg

That's exactly the mood I was going for too!! Thanks a lot, you guys!

For me, the creepiest shot is the first one because there is no weapon at all. And with the smudged paint hands, it really looks like he did it with his bare hands but it's not clear how. And with his sleeves rolled up, Joker almost looks like a butcher at work.

Yes, I have serious doubts about my sanity.

And to think...I work in children's behavioral health too...

:monkey3

Just opened by Joker! Awesome figure! Problem is I dropped the cards when opening them and am not sure I have them all. I have 14 is that all of them? :eek:

Just opened by Joker! Awesome figure! Problem is I dropped the cards when opening them and am not sure I have them all. I have 14 is that all of them? :eek:
yup. i got 14. still wondering how i should disply the cards and money. they are too cool to leave in the box. thinking of just scattering it all around his feet.

Joker is one of my favorite figures of all time, despite his few flaws (mostly film inaccuracies). We've seen tons of pics of him so I won't bore you with those (unless requested) so I'll give you something exclusive. This is the Hot Toys Joker (with TrueType hands - note they are caucassian and Joker seems to be on the Asian colored body) with Josh's Joker sculpt. Josh's Ledger sculpt is really the first Ledger Joker head ever made - or at least the first good one. This one is especially unique since Les painted it not Josh (its a long story how and why it happened). This was also, I *think* Les' first Ledger Joker painting! So this is truely a special figure head and is a true treasure in my collection.

Both with and without Flash:

All Joker wanted was his phone call so he could get a more comfortable chair.

dsc00537cf8.jpg

dsc00538xh4.jpg

dsc00539qi5.jpg

dsc00540ap2.jpg

dsc00541by8.jpg

dsc00542tc7.jpg

nice pics buttmunch. when i first got my joker and displayed him i noticed a button was missing from his vest. i started freaking out and looking in the box and around the floor for it. then i realized it is supposed to look like that.:eek:

Josh's head remains one of my favorites of this whole Joker head movement! I love it!
And it was an honor to paint that one for you Buttmunch! WHat a figure! Looks super. I forgot that was my first ever Ledger paint. Thanks for posting those.

And some AMAZING shots in here! Just stunning! That one set with the dead victim was awesome! Love the dirty hands you guys are doing! Awesome!!!! :rock

Credits to you then, Les. Thats a stunning paint job. Amazing the details on that head sculpt that you brought out. I can now see a lot of Ledger in that.

Last edited:
Buttmuch-That head is awesome!!! Something unique indeed:rock

SithLord0498-I LOVE IT!!! The 2nd to last pic with Joker over the body is creepy ass hell!! Very creative idea, painting up the Prison Break head. :clap

Thanks posting those pics, Buttmunch! I might have to buy another HT Joker just to accommodate my Josh head. :rock

Back