1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True - there's no guarantee of any further announcements, sure.

All I can say, is that it'd be one enormous shame if they let the 60s license go to waste.

Right.. you're comparing ONE show - to an entire Comic house? :lol

Come on..

Look at it in context. The Batman TV show is beloved - has worldwide appeal, & across all demographics. That's a monumental testament right there. Sure - if you're gonna lump all the Marvel stuff together & weigh that in, there's a lot there for HT - but it's not relevant to the earlier point I made.. & btw, I wasn't implying that Marvel itself is lower tier - certainly not. I was talking about the more temporary flavour of the day examples. :)

Well I just look at it as the amount of stuff that Hot Toys can release for a property. Avengers has tons even if they still haven't announced a Maria Hill figure yet...But I just saw on Neogaf that Hot Toys just had yet another big show with Iron Man and Avengers figures on display. Even though that is what's popular, you would think they would have a coming soon area with Batman 66, Prometheus, and other big properties. Maybe they did and I just haven't seen the images yet.

I just think at the least from Batman 66 we should get the three heroes. Batman, Robin, and Batgirl (DC or whoever needs to get Yvonne Craig on board). Then the best villains. Joker, Catwoman, and whoever else. I'm not big on the villains. And of course the Batmobile.

i guess this is the news some of you guys were wanting https://www.66batman.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1774 :hi5:

I am a member of that forum, Scott is one of the good guys and if he says it, it's kosher! It's all slightly more than coincidental that this piece has just slotted into place at this moment in time.

Excellent news indeed. I met Yvonne a few years ago at an event in Birmingham and we chatted about her rich genre history Man from UNCLE, Star Trek, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Seas, The $6M Man and of course BATMAN and she was lovely. Very appreciative of her fanbase.

I cannot wait as a 1:6 scale Batgirl figure would look great form HT.

Well, alllllllright!!!!

Make it so Hot Toys! Make it so!

...Mattel will likely make one...but it'll be included with many of their other dumb ideas...and they will release in in 4" scale :lol

Looking forward to see what they will do...bat girl Yvonne Craig is one of my favourites from the original batman series

Awesome, awesom news. I definitely want a Yvonne Craig Batgirl to go with my Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin.

Awesome, awesom news. I definitely want a Yvonne Craig Batgirl to go with my Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin.

You and me both.
Just like Lynda Carter will always be my definitive Wonder Woman, Yvonne Craig will always be my definitive Batgirl.
I would pick up a Hot Toys Batgirl before any villain for the series.

Mattel said line was done...so we can hope, not counting on a Batgirl from them

HT will likely stop with Batman/Robin.....just because there is demand doesn't mean HT will likely do it...

Mattel said line was done...so we can hope, not counting on a Batgirl from them

HT will likely stop with Batman/Robin.....just because there is demand doesn't mean HT will likely do it...
I think it really just will depend on how Batman and Robin sell. I think Hot Toys realizes that since this is Batman related they can make some money. Not only off of fans of the series but also just Batman fans in general. So if those figures go over decent I could see Batgirl and the big four villains.

There are alternate faceplates! Courtesy of the Hot Toys Community Facebook page:
1B594E32-9BB7-47A8-8066-B7ECC74371FD-856-0000006078AF81A1_zpsed95efff.jpg

610DE5C8-8EE4-44A2-BF8F-7A791A53594A-856-0000006074BB193D_zps38a40e47.jpg

E26BD1B1-39F8-4E84-99CA-DC35E55EE64C-856-000000607C347DEA_zpsb4a6c22b.jpg

Yep! I'm superstoked that they included his "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" face. I suddenly want to see the specs and pics for these, as I'm curious what else they're hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back