1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming they didn't have it ready for all the toy shows since this is the first we've seen it. It's definitely going to make posing him with the bomb so much better.

Switch-out face plates, cool. It's been a slow news month for all the figures I'm interested in, so it's good to see some new stuff :)

Yep. Hopefully the eventual pic set has one of him running down the boardwalk with the bomb. :lol

I'm just incredibly impressed with these new faceplates. He already looked phenomenal, but these look like they could be test shots of West in costume (all three do, really). Now, if they could just fix that belly...

I'm just incredibly impressed with these new faceplates. He already looked phenomenal, but these look like they could be test shots of West in costume (all three do, really). Now, if they could just fix that belly...

Agreed 100% man.

The head looks sensational, but the torso is still a WIP as far as I'm concerned. It's frustrating, because they're just perpetuating the 'tubby' urban myth.

They also need to refine the cape area around the neck - still needs work.

I hate to say it, but, if you want it fixed, don't be afraid to voice your concerns. I, along with several others, made it a point to borderline spam their Facebook page with suggestions, regarding their QS TDKR Batman, and, though we can't be sure if that had an impact or not, at the end of the day, the QS looks like what it does now, rather than that thing at last year's Ani-Com.

Point is, it can't hurt to try. Who knows? They might surprise you...

It just looks plain wrong. :lol

They're such a detail oriented company, that the barrel torso just seems like they not paying attention all of a sudden. :slap

There are alternate faceplates! Courtesy of the Hot Toys Community Facebook page:
1B594E32-9BB7-47A8-8066-B7ECC74371FD-856-0000006078AF81A1_zpsed95efff.jpg

The slightly open mouth is perfect, and the other looks like General BAT-ZOD.

Seriously though, this is perfect for the 'bomb' accessory...but he does look a bit like his mate Shannon/General Zod :lol

I'm assuming they didn't have it ready for all the toy shows since this is the first we've seen it. It's definitely going to make posing him with the bomb so much better.

If the figure can lift it's hands above it's head.
:lol

The slightly open mouth is perfect, and the other looks like General BAT-ZOD.

Seriously though, this is perfect for the 'bomb' accessory...but he does look a bit like his mate Shannon/General Zod :lol

Nah, I see nothing but West there. :lecture :lol

Bottom line, though, I have to get this figure and I have to get it signed by Mr. West because, frankly, though I'd love nothing more than to have a West signed 66 Batman, I'd just love to see his reaction upon seeing the thing in person (if he hadn't seen it before).:lol

If the figure can lift it's hands above it's head.
:lol

Seriously, if they include the bomb and that faceplate, they better make sure I can pose him with his arms up. It's not like he's wearing a metal or rubber suit like the wimpy superheroes of today. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back