Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2684.JPG

I was able to squeeze Hulk into my detolf without any modification and with a little help from a green light I think it looks pretty good. I still plan on dropping a shelf a little lower.
29ee326468bb5f32d6b5c8ef3f08476c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried to put Hulk in my detolf yet. He hasn't been off my desk since Saturday. Awesome figure.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I got my Hulk deluxe set yesterday but still haven't opened him. And I have no plans to.

You see, on his planet, he was a hero, a god, even, but in my house he's nothing but my prisoner!
muahaha.gif~original

Love seeing the pictures for figures I like but don't buy, especially the photo's with the ones I do have. Have been contemplating this guy, but now that it has been confirmed he's in Thor Ragnarok, I think I'm gonna hold out for that version. I'll never ever use/display the smashing torso but would've liked to have both heads, which is why I passed on the 1st Avengers movie version. :lol I'm a big Thor fan so hopefully something awesome will happen in the movie that would be a cool feature/accessory for the inevetible next Hulk release. Wonder also if he'll be yet another shade of green! Maybe somewhere in between the 2 so far. I'm patient and can wait... :)

Back