Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hulk in this week and he is looking quite lovely with the rest of my Avengers. He is an amazing figure. I was on the fence with buying this figure but since I never got my hands on the original Hulk MMS I went with this and have no regrets..

218accb38db4a0c10f9dbb19e6c58b5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant leave a huge ass figure like hulk in the box, thats a waste, though i might leave the smash torso in the box this time. What do u guys think if maybe i put some vegetable oil on the torso so it goes on a little easier?

I cant leave a huge ass figure like hulk in the box, thats a waste, though i might leave the smash torso in the box this time. What do u guys think if maybe i put some vegetable oil on the torso so it goes on a little easier?

Yeah, easier for ants too :lol

Why would you put food stuffs on your figures! :slap

To lubricate the socket area which broke last time. Have u never used hot water or oils before on figures with stiff joints? There are some neca figures i have had to do that to but never a hot toys.

Leave the smash torso in the box, go with the regular torso, just take your time and be gentle, pick one pose and museum him. :lol

I'd be paranoid that the oil would do something to the figure. :horror

Is this Hulk more slimmer than the original release? Like less width? In some pics it sure does look a tad smaller than A1 Hulk.

Is this Hulk more slimmer than the original release? Like less width? In some pics it sure does look a tad smaller than A1 Hulk.

Now I don't have the first Hulk, but he always came off a tad oversized. I wouldn't be surprised if they corrected the proportions on this one but I no one has mentioned it.

Back