Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this from a Japanese review site, he has some serious discoloration between the arms and the body. :thud:

a2752704-s.jpg

31aea408-s.jpg

Love the hulk, wish they could find a place to have him on on screen again before the next Avengers but it sounds like that is not going to happen.

I guess we'll never get a decent Hulk movie. :thud:

I suspect not, personally I don't want anything but Planet Hulk but I'm not sure that gels well with the Big screen :dunno and I think the solo Hulk movies are kinda meh, he works better as part of a team imo :) Like in Avengers, he fit in so well as both Banner and Hulk

The color looks good in Sean Long's video. I'm happy with it. Hopefully get this by Christmas!

Hmmm to order now with $43 in reward points .... or wait until the 20th and order with $58 in reward points. Is the non-deluxe version shipping now?

I suspect not, personally I don't want anything but Planet Hulk but I'm not sure that gels well with the Big screen :dunno and I think the solo Hulk movies are kinda meh, he works better as part of a team imo :) Like in Avengers, he fit in so well as both Banner and Hulk

I think a Ruffalo Hulk movie has real potential. And I'd like to see Hulk go it alone. At the very least, one has to be made to wash away the failure of the Bana and Norton movies. :lol

Mine is charging on Friday

:panic:

Back