Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review, Angel! :clap

Hulk want 30/30 but think score fair. :lol

:lol thanks :hi5: he is much more impressive than I thought he'd be!

Subscribed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :D

Liked the review DA! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for checking it out! :hi5:

Good short review. :yess: I forgot DA is female :slap :lol Its kinda different as all the reviewers who do these figures are all male usually. Was interesting and will sub.

Yup I'm a lady :lol thanks for checking it out subbing!

Awww I love your cute little Wanda banner

and I enjoyed your video. It was actually the first hot toys review I have watched
also nice to see another lady collector :)

Thank you! Veil1 did an amazing job on all of the freaktacular sigs and avatars!!

Thank you for checking it out and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hi five for lady collectors :hi5:

Good review. If I may make a suggestion? Show the figure from different angles. Sides, back, articulation, and different poses. Otherwise solid review. Good to see the ladies enjoy these as much as the men.

Good review. If I may make a suggestion? Show the figure from different angles. Sides, back, articulation, and different poses. Otherwise solid review. Good to see the ladies enjoy these as much as the men.

Thanks! And I will take that into consideration :) I'm looking at getting a rotating base for reviews for specifically that reason

Finally pulled the trigger on the deluxe version! I was going to wait until after Spook to see how many RP I could score, but I didn't want to risk the big guy going to waitlist. With the RP I did use it essentially took off the shipping cost so that's not bad. Excited to complete my team of Avengers! Now I've just gotta pick up some U bolts to mod my detolf so he can fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! And I will take that into consideration :) I'm looking at getting a rotating base for reviews for specifically that reason

That's a great idea. I'm not sure what camera you use but it's really nice. Probably the best I've seen the color look out of any pics or reviews. Very nice detailed zoom as well.

That's a great idea. I'm not sure what camera you use but it's really nice. Probably the best I've seen the color look out of any pics or reviews. Very nice detailed zoom as well.

Believe it or not, the close ups were shot with my iPhone :lol thank you very much for the feedback! I really do appreciate it. I'm always looking to improve as a reviewer :)

I loved that group shot at the end, Angel. I can't believe it'll be over three times as large - with a ginormous HB and a pretty big Ultron, to boot - this time next year. :thud:

Not gonna lie, after seeing how big Hulk is, the size of Hulkbuster scares me :panic:
What? He's not that big. All you gotta do is sell your bed or couch and use hulkbuster. See, like this. problem solved

(Yes, I know it's not the 1/6 version. Just joking)

image.jpg

Back