Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to tell her you have to open and inspect it for damages or QC issues. Otherwise waiting till Christmas will not allow you to return any parts for replacement. I'd check it out if I were you way before Christmas brother.

That's crazy. I've never had a problem with sideshow shipping out past the same day charged. I always get an email almost immediately if not just a few hours after it's been charged to say it's shipped with the tracking number and estimated date of arrival.

Where are you in the world?

US EAST COAST

Hulk's rampage!

12080193_716581555108623_5588262810917980313_o.jpg

12095207_716581548441957_4340896465338331031_o.jpg

12132423_716583088441803_7864180704449137132_o.jpg

very nice pics

I didn't conflate anything. I used it to make a point. To demonstrate why hot toys does not give specific information, becuase this is how it's customer base acts. It doesn't matter if that info was not direct from hot toys. It was direct from its consumers(the response). This response, no matter whom the information directly came from, is why hot toys does not provide more specific information.

As for the tone of your response-you make a statement about me somehow missing the point, except it was you that did. You look more at the person saying it then the words written.

The previous discussion also brought up other companies and how they interact with customers to make points. That's all I did.

You did conflate. You know why? Because you thought it was an opportunity to zing me. But you didn't. You swung and missed. Badly. As usual.

Please cite evidence that HT does not provide specific information because its customer base will react negatively. Or is this more unfounded opinion from you?

For everything you get "right," you get 10 things wrong. Please stop trying to pass yourself off as an authority. It's laughable and downright embarrassing.

Received my standard Hulk figure last night. Unfortunately my wife got home before I did and she hid it, said I cant open it until Christmas. Oh well the wait continues. lol
Withhold sex until she gives in

^that is hilarious. But on a serious note I would explain to her that any defects found must be reported within 30 days of receiving in order to get replacement parts etc. If she still doesn't want to let you look at it, then have her look it over and instruct her on areas to pay attention to.

^that is hilarious. But on a serious note I would explain to her that any defects found must be reported within 30 days of receiving in order to get replacement parts etc. If she still doesn't want to let you look at it, then have her look it over and instruct her on areas to pay attention to.

I told her if she doesn't look and check it out, if there is a defect then I can get any future Hulk figure, No questions ask, with no stipulations to wait for a upcoming holiday.

She agreed to check it out this weekend. lol

you must play chess sir LOL! Hope all is well with your figure. Wives are curious in their mannerism aren't they? I always sit my newest figure on the coffee table for a few days to view by itself before placing them in the collection cabinets. So last night my wife walks in the living room, scoops up my Hulk and cradle's him like a baby and walks off. LOL

you must play chess sir LOL! Hope all is well with your figure. Wives are curious in their mannerism aren't they? I always sit my newest figure on the coffee table for a few days to view by itself before placing them in the collection cabinets. So last night my wife walks in the living room, scoops up my Hulk and cradle's him like a baby and walks off. LOL

:lol :exactly:

Back