Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we going to have our first female DX figure?
It would be cool to get a DX Catwoman done in the fashion of the DX07 Luke Skywalker if you ask me. Have her in the regular Catwoman suit and a second figure with her battle damaged Catwoman suit (torn mask with hair coming out, rips along the suit, etc.).

It would be cool to get a DX Catwoman done in the fashion of the DX07 Luke Skywalker if you ask me. Have her in the regular Catwoman suit and a second figure with her battle damaged Catwoman suit (torn mask with hair coming out, rips along the suit, etc.).

Well, all three of these figures (should they all eventually materialise) could have some sort of double feature built in. Twin heads/ripped cowl and civvie suit for Bruce and the Bat, two heads and costumes for the Cat likewise for the Bird. Easy DX material. Shocking DX price.

I don't know why I mentioned that, I know I'd buy all three anyway...:slap

With Hot Toys pricing bare figures as much as $240 lately, I feel sad that I might no longer be able to afford this set by the time it comes out. Returns DX Batman fig with 2 headsculpts and a few gadgets could easily be $280 if it goes live for PO right this moment. $300 if it goes out by December. $320 by the first quarter of next year. :(

ibiXhL9EEpZdmT.gif

With Hot Toys pricing bare figures as much as $240 lately, I feel sad that I might no longer be able to afford this set by the time it comes out. Returns DX Batman fig with 2 headsculpts and a few gadgets could easily be $280 if it goes live for PO right this moment. $300 if it goes out by December. $320 by the first quarter of next year. :(

Agreed! I was down with this announcement when the 89 Batman cost was around $220 for a DX. That's not going to happen with now. That new Zod comes with nothing and is $240. I wish that when this line is released that the prices are reasonable and not ridiculous. Because it would be sad for a guy (me) who has waited almost two years for this line to have to say "I'm out"!

Agreed! I was down with this announcement when the 89 Batman cost was around $220 for a DX. That's not going to happen with now. That new Zod comes with nothing and is $240. I wish that when this line is released that the prices are reasonable and not ridiculous.
Meh it probably depends largely on the complexity of what goes into making the figure. Zod is pretty bare bones but the suit was probably also pretty hard to develop especially considering it''ll likely be the only character to use it. In that case I can see why $240 is being asked.

Meh it probably depends largely on the complexity of what goes into making the figure. Zod is pretty bare bones but the suit was probably also pretty hard to develop especially considering it''ll likely be the only character to use it. In that case I can see why $240 is being asked.

Yeah I was surprised when Zod wasn't pushing 300.

I'm just hoping for a DX Returns Keaton or an Arkham Bats.

But a Returns DX would be 275 ish at least, but 300 isn't out of the question after DX 11 going for 275 last spring.

Yeah I was surprised when Zod wasn't pushing 300.

I'm just hoping for a DX Returns Keaton or an Arkham Bats.

But a Returns DX would be 275 ish.
Yeah honestly I thought Zod would be between $250-$270. I hope that the Batman Returns Batman is around $240-$250. I'd pay more for Catwoman if she's a two pack with regular and battle damaged versions. No interest in Penguin.

Yeah honestly I thought Zod would be between $250-$270. I hope that the Batman Returns Batman is around $240-$250. I'd pay more for Catwoman if she's a two pack with regular and battle damaged versions. No interest in Penguin.

Yeah same here. A Batman and Catwoman would be wicked. As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if there's an Arkham announcement around the time the game comes out in late October.

This? Who knows?

Yeah same here. A Batman and Catwoman would be wicked. As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if there's an Arkham announcement around the time the game comes out in late October.

This? Who knows?
I'm kind of curious as to how the Arkham City figures will look but I don't think I'll buy them. Might have to see but with other lines out there that will probably take the backburner for me. Plus I'm kind of trying to keep my collection to movie characters.

Back