Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha - thanks guys! she's been in progress for the last couple of years, I went through several seamstress's to create the prototype outfit, countless material choices for both the catsuit and the corset. I read all about how they created the original costume, and how they used liquid silicone to keep so shiny - and found a very good version of this to spray on her to match that look!

about the vid, I just wanted to show you guys what she looked like, I plan on putting together a much more professional looking vid which does not have my daughter's voice on it shouting to Dora the Explorer - lol!

it would be real nice if you were a hot toys sculptor that was giving us un-official glimpses of what their catwoman

............one can dream :)

They can hire me if they want!! The hard work has already been completed :)

That's an awesome pose you've got your Michelle in there - although the hair puffing out at the back needs to be given some 'gravity'. :lol

Maybe some water treatment or gel to give it a more convincing drape at the back.

I know her hair was curly, but it didn't pop out like that at the back.. going off memory anyway.

That's an awesome pose you've got your Michelle in there - although the hair puffing out at the back needs to be given some 'gravity'. :lol

Maybe some water treatment or gel to give it a more convincing drape at the back.

I know her hair was curly, but it didn't pop out like that at the back.. going off memory anyway.

good catch! I will make sure I do not repeat that with the others :)

I fail to comprehend how amazing your work is.
Not only in sculpting details and costume making but your photography is ridiculously fantastic!

Besides Catwoman, do you have any more to show?

Thanks buddy :) I have lots - but mostly stuff which is only partly finished. I work as a toy sculptor as a job and run a small group called WGP on the side. I made lots of walking dead heads, doctor who, all those heads in my sig, the penguin (of course :) ) so many I loose track - lol. Here are a few:

_okay_you_c__ts____let_s_see_what_you_can_do_now__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xzhzx.png

merle_dixon_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6emsqu.jpg

the_beetles___yellow_submarine_figures_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5n43nw.jpg

1_6_scale_bust_sculpt_of_sloth_from_seven_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6deb4x.jpg

this one was put together by Elvis1976 (my head sculpt)

daryl_dixon_action_figure_the_walking_dead_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5w9rjj.jpg

it_s___a_blur__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d671tfd.jpg

kolchak__the_night_stalker_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5fy025.jpg

david017_zpsd6645c17.jpg

Oh, SDabbs.... stop making the rest of us who don't have the ability to create a Catwoman like that, want to jump off of a cliff in sheer despair.

'Cause we ain't getting that. *big sigh*

Oh, SDabbs.... stop making the rest of us who don't have the ability to create a Catwoman like that, want to jump off of a cliff in sheer despair.

'Cause we ain't getting that. *big sigh*

sorry :( :(

Last edited:
Thanks buddy :) I have lots - but mostly stuff which is only partly finished. I work as a toy sculptor as a job and run a small group called WGP on the side. I made lots of walking dead heads, doctor who, all those heads in my sig, the penguin (of course :) ) so many I loose track - lol.
I had no idea man!

I think it's more than fair to say, that you've got a whole bunch of new fans here!

Beautiful work!! :clap :rock

Guys
Which do you think will be the better figure
the 89 or returns? I know we haven't seen the prototype yet. I only want 1 Keaton figure
I have no problem splashing the money on the 89 figure so price isn't the issue. Just all I want is one Keaton figure. I'd like some opinions please :)

I'd say just wait for the Batman Returns one personally. The suits have differences but overall are fairly similar and this one has the potential of getting a Keaton sculpt which could be cool. Also you'll end up paying a lot for the DX09 I'm guessing. The only thing is we don't know when the Batman Returns figures will be officially announced/released.

I dunno why but I've got a feeling we'll see them next year.

I think with the 66 batman this year and i think the arkham city batman could be released next month for the timing of the release of origins.

Now avengers has finished and now that they finished milking iron man 3. Nothing as big as those two licences for the bulk of figures that could be released Which is why i think Next year .... And hoping back to the future is amongst them too lol.

Last edited:
Back