Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know!

That glossy Batmobile with the pull out turbine engine really pisses me off. Of course they'd wait until now to reveal it. Batman Returns 2.0 and Penguin and Catwoman look great though, but that $300 price tag is a killer.

I dunno, I think the hair on the penguin could have been made more like a wig, but catwoman DOES look killer!!

check out this pic:

Woah, at first I thought you were joking Vintij, then I looked at their Facebook and saw the teaser! :panic:

Can't believe it, after this long wait they're finally here. I think I even see the unmasked Wayne head and tazer gun for Catwoman. Hopefully the full reveals are on Monday, I can't wait! :yess:

Someone make a new thread.

tumblr_llaj8pj0NW1qclvq3.gif

Does HT come to sideshowcollectors just to see what's going on?

They probably come in here every so often to remember what the hell they had planned to release and even then that is only after they have blown all their profits from selling the never ending Iron Man figures.

ok, not exactly Returns related, but I just did a little work to my kenner Forever batmobile. What do you guys think? I know not everyone is a fan of the blue neon inside the ribbing, but I always loved it. The button adds a neat red tint to the cockpit. I just went to radio shack, and the guy put this all together for me. 2 blue LEDS's and the red light up button. I came home, installed it, and frankly I think it blows away the original light that you had to constantly hold down to get it to work, and it was not very bright.

7zzv.jpg

sjdg.jpg

kd26.jpg

ok, not exactly Returns related, but I just did a little work to my kenner Forever batmobile. What do you guys think? I know not everyone is a fan of the blue neon inside the ribbing, but I always loved it. The button adds a neat red tint to the cockpit. I just went to radio shack, and the guy put this all together for me. 2 blue LEDS's and the red light up button. I came home, installed it, and frankly I think it blows away the original light that you had to constantly hold down to get it to work, and it was not very bright.

7zzv.jpg

sjdg.jpg

kd26.jpg

Nice. I still have the RC version of this Batmobile from Forever. Thisn and the '89 Batmobile are my favs.

<< Photos snipped for space >>

Very nice indeed BF. Good idea. Is the Batsignal in the second photo one of those mini movie masterpiece things?

Very nice indeed BF. Good idea. Is the Batsignal in the second photo one of those mini movie masterpiece things?

yes its the mini kit signal I got some time ago. thanks guys for the feedback, I always wanted to add better lights in the BF batmobile so I finally got to do it. wasn't expensive to do at all.

yes its the mini kit signal I got some time ago. thanks guys for the feedback, I always wanted to add better lights in the BF batmobile so I finally got to do it. wasn't expensive to do at all.

Yes, that was it...sorry, I got the wrong name, but I have one too and I think they are great for what they are. It fitted your photo well.

whats happened to this plan? hottoys scrapped it I guess. Well I suppose we might get a Batfleck figure instead lol

Well guys, apparently these did come out already. I called Sideshow and asked if they did Batman Returns. They said yeah, but only if I could show them pictures. WTF!!! Why do you think I just called you?

Back