Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stark rebuilding based on MK.3?... He can rebuild based on Mk.4 (or even Mk.6... even the chest repulsor on Mk.6 is also round, the tri-angle window is superficial cosmetics, without function, may even inhibit the uni-beam):
post-5392-1328492099.jpg

lol look, Gantry Armor 2.0 :slap

Was that in response to me?

Not specifically, no.

I wouldn't be shocked if you saw ScarJo walk up and punch and alien in the face without flinching.

Yes, as others have noted, Whedon loves that Ellen Ripley cliche.
(Though Loki could fry her skull like an egg . . .)

I found Natasha's characterization in Iron Man 2 as the hyper-competent uber-badass to be rather shallow. It came off more as ScarJo fan worship than anything else. The film version of the Black Widow seems destined to remain a supporting character, much like in the books.

Come to think of it, we are lucky she isn't the main character.

:rotfl (Precisely!)

How many Ironman / Tony Stark figures will this movie generate? Granted not alot is known but I cannot foresee anyone else getting more than one figure.

How many Ironman / Tony Stark figures will this movie generate? Granted not alot is known but I cannot foresee anyone else getting more than one figure.

2 at least: Mk. VI (more accurate, Avengers BD, I suppose cheaper than IM2's VI) & Mk. VII.

HT likes to double/triple dip

^Hawkeye being the fully true human (Avengers/Shield) without enhancement other than Maria Hill/Agent Coulson

The God Delusion.... great book...

Last edited:
I hope they don't do a rubber skin suit for Hulk. Still traumatized by the rubber suit body horror of Enterbay's Bruce Lee GOD figure.

Agreed!
I'm hoping for an oversized muscle body,not made of rubber. They can go the Jake Sully/Predator route. It would grant articulation while being durable and looking awesome! :rock :rock

Can't wait to see more of this HT Avengers line! :woo :yess:

^Hawkeye being the fully true human (Avengers/Shield) without enhancement other than Maria Hill/Agent Coulson

The God Delusion.... great book...

What? Hawkeye has powers. How else can he fall from a building as shown in the trailer, never miss a shot from his bow that he is aiming at and not fall to his death. No Daredevil gymnastics gonna save him from that one.

So looks like a figure of Hulk would be around 13 1/2 -14" Kinda expecting him to be taller

I'm thinking (maybe more hoping) somewhere in the range of 15 to 16" :pray:

I know we are getting Nick Fury but would like to also see from Hot toys:

Iron Man Mark 7
Tony Stark with Black Sabbath T-shirt please
Captain America 2 sculpts
Captain America Battle Damage
Thor sleeveless
Black Widow Short Hair
Hawkeye
Hulk
Loki
Maybe another villian if they have an major role in the movie
& if it appears in Easter egg, the Hulk Buster.

Finally would like the Hot toys Credit Card with 0% interest to pay for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back