Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short-haired, BW? Coming soon, or not? I can't spend crazy bucks on first version from Iron Man 2 of ScarJo, especially if new one in works with better hair.

Short-haired, BW? Coming soon, or not? I can't spend crazy bucks on first version from Iron Man 2 of ScarJo, especially if new one in works with better hair.

No one can tell for sure, but I'm betting we'll see one. Especially with the prices being paid for the first one. The demand is there and HT will want to cash in so I'm guessing they'll make a new one.
I'm waiting for a possible new version as well. If and when it is released is up to HT. We can just wait.

No one can tell for sure, but I'm betting we'll see one. Especially with the prices being paid for the first one. The demand is there and HT will want to cash in so I'm guessing they'll make a new one.
I'm waiting for a possible new version as well. If and when it is released is up to HT. We can just wait.

Thank you. I like the 1st version, but would prefer a shorter haired version I can actually pre-order and pay retail for. LOL. And likely, you would think HT would even nail the head sculpt even more with their advancements and continual progression in that area.

Thank you. I like the 1st version, but would prefer a shorter haired version I can actually pre-order and pay retail for. LOL. And likely, you would think HT would even nail the head sculpt even more with their advancements and continual progression in that area.

Yeah, if you look at the trend, 2nd version HT characters tend to be better than the first releases. Some a lot (The Joker for instance) others a bit less. Depends on how much there is to improve.

For Black Widow, I hope sculpted hair to begin with. The suit could be better as well, especially the material it seems and the proportions of the body maybe.
The headsculpt is actually quite good I think. I don't think they need to make a lot of adjustments to that.

I love how something that could possibly be a major spoiler a film that is still three months away was posted openly without spoiler tags. Good to know that all the tiptoeing around we've been doing paid off.

Very different, if it wasn't the mods in the actual movie thread wouldn't have made a big deal about it. You're in that thread often, I'd think you'd be able to make that leap. Unless a thread is listed as "Spoilers" its courtesy to use that button when listing anything related to the film that hasn't been released for those members who are trying to keep fresh. It isn't for you or me who scour the net for every bit of information, it's for the fan who saw something blurry in the Super Bowl trailer and now has something hard to look at that, that maybe didn't want to.

10097465.jpg

i hope instead of the loki from thor ht just go straight for avengers version, think he looks more menacing all round and his staff is much better than having the same one odin had

i hope instead of the loki from thor ht just go straight for avengers version, think he looks more menacing all round and his staff is much better than having the same one odin had

I can't imagine they'd switch it since they already released a teaser and pics of the Thor version.

Thor -- needs to be bigger this time. If he does wear the helmet at all, a change-o head would be preferred. I like the look of the hair better in this movie than in the last.
Black Widow -- I hope this one has the long hair option. Passed on the last one due to the Barbie hair. I think it's probably easier to get away with shorter "real" hair.
Cap -- will of course be in the new suit. Unmasked version this time would be nice.
Hulk -- just be cool.
Iron Man -- If suit is not that much different I probably won't get.
Hawkeye -- We'll see (character is getting a lot of play, JR could come out of the movie with another career bump)
Fury -- SLJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back