Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the type of pieces that got me into collecting. When I saw the 89 car it hooked me. For new collectors seeing this will draw them in.

From FB

i need this in my life :panic::panic::panic::panic:

SvHAZtn.jpg

lHsDJ9Q.jpg

vkUoezi.jpg

Oh wow! Looking sweeeet!:clap I think I need this now.

The side vents on the "B" pillar are too big, thankfully they are largely hidden by the glowing bands. Having them as separate parts will make lighting them up much easier.

vent.jpg

Here is the "A" pillar error i pointed out months ago.

actual

door1.jpg

Hot Toys

door2.jpg

Very cool still need see how size is next to 89 ride and how how big box is ? I cant wait 3 more small payments cant wait.:yess::impatient:

Thank's Rage i guess way better then 89 box about 5 ft long that eats closet space. I dont why i keep my boxes i never sell only 4 storage i guess.

Thank's Rage i guess way better then 89 box about 5 ft long that eats closet space. I dont why i keep my boxes i never sell only 4 storage i guess.

I'm just guessing since the car is almost 29 inches long. It'll probably be similar to the Tumbler length.

K yea almost 3ft long not bad. I have a perfect shelf spot 4 it sweet. extra ac adapter also ready with a turntable for it. Bring on the reviews cant wait.

I got no room for this but I'm still getting it. Ill sleep on top of it if need be.

:lol

This is a poster variation recently found. You think that we'd be so keen on this DeLorean if it featured less in the poster?

BBT Unseen.jpg

Who am I kidding?

OF COURSE WE WOULD!

Mega-excited to get this beauty. . . Now just got to break it to the Mrs that she'll have to go sleep in the shed.

Now I'm anxious to see more pictures and videos. How can one take just a couple of pictures! I'll have hundreds when I get mine in lol

the car in the video looks like its still the prototype. the interior is lacking in detail/instruments/cables, the a column is still the same as has been mentioned and the doors are still missing the support struts. i really hope its not the finished product. i guess we will all find out soon enough

Back