Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had to call them to have them process my order but they did and say it will ship today or Monday. Can't wait.

Need some help... I just got an adaptor for my Delorean so I don't need to use batteries. To what polarity do I set the adaptor? I heard I could fry the electronics if the polarity isn't set correctly. There is no indication in the instructions or on the car itself.

If anyone knows the answer please post... Thanks in advance

Only one more payment and a few more short weeks and my wait in Time will be over.:impatient: I will flipping lose it if Doc isnt at this years Comic con on display.:panic: We waited what 2 n half years for a batman returns figure ???:slap:lol Sorry small Rant over. I have faith just tired of waiting for Doc. to appear magically from the past.:impatient:

Need some help... I just got an adaptor for my Delorean so I don't need to use batteries. To what polarity do I set the adaptor? I heard I could fry the electronics if the polarity isn't set correctly. There is no indication in the instructions or on the car itself.

Mine shipped today!!! It will be here Monday! That's why I hate when things ship Friday I have to wait two extra days when it usually arrives next day as I live near sideshow.

Set to 4.5v and get one with an angle plug or else it will be to long and lift the from of the car.

Set to 4.5v and get one with an angle plug or else it will be to long and lift the from of the car.

I get all that. I just need to know to where I set the polarity. Do you know the answer to that question? There are two settings.

Mine is Thursday too. So pumped for this! Even tho I don't have a display atm. Probably gonna try the fish tank idea alot of ppl are going for

Yea mine will be displayed on a coffee table with Marty but eventually I'd love to do some kind of glass display or fish tank. Something to make it stand out a little better.

Just started on the hood box for my part 3 conversion on my second DeLorean. I'll add the old Pepsi-cola logo and handles tomorrow.
image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpeg

...hopefully by next week, I'll have at least half the components made.

Back