Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Birthday isn't until the 10th of November so a bit early bur what the hell right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thats the thing with time travel. Things dont tend to happen in the correct order

Probably would be best to keep the DeLorean away from this guy.

DSCF0226_zps3xflrli0.jpg

DSCF0227_zpsqhunbzfv.jpg

DSCF0235_zpshurgg3id.jpg

Hope someone doesn't mind giving me a quick answer because I haven't been able to keep up with the forum lately and don't have time to read back.

My waitlist is converting and I was just wondering if this had common problems to look out for (aside from inaccuracies) that make it not worth getting? Any help is much appreciated!

I can't think of any. A younger guy that works at my plant is probably the biggest BTTF fan I've ever met and knew everything about the franchise. He begged me to bring the DeLorean in to work one day, which I was hesitant to do, but did so anyway.

He immediately pointed out the inaccurate portions of the car, but said they didn't matter because it was so fantastic overall. Well worth getting if you can float the cash.

the only negatives (to sum up this thread) are inaccuracies, lack of detailing inside, stickers and time circuits not lighting up. its still a glorious piece and a must for any BTTF or delorean fan. if you look through this thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/general-collectibles-action-figures/165970-hot-toys-delorean-mod-ideas-resources.html you will see how a few very simple mods can make the car really "flux" with some style. if you dont fancy doing any of that just get some goodyear decals, they improve the look of the car considerably on there own

Eaglemoss put that site online.

You can register and they will inform you when they release the DeLorean. Sometimes early next year.

The contact form is interesting because you can choose your country between the UK and USA. Maybe they release it there too.

Eaglemoss put that site online.

You can register and they will inform you when they release the DeLorean. Sometimes early next year.

The contact form is interesting because you can choose your country between the UK and USA. Maybe they release it there too.

was originally meant to launch AUG 31st 2016. I took out a subscription and went for the platinum option where you get a Marty, Doc and Einstein figurines.

Back