Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. Glad you like em. If i ever get more ink fot the printer i will be tweeking a couple of things but it will be a long time before i get any ink

I think I got the last one off of Sideshow. Mine finally shipped yesterday and right after it went from waitlisted to sold out.

I think I got the last one off of Sideshow. Mine finally shipped yesterday and right after it went from waitlisted to sold out.

Congratulations on buying the last one!!

Hey Hot Toys.

Now you can officially announce BTTF-2 Flying Delorean with improved LED light features and articulated Wheels for Flying mode conversion + Lit time circuit.

Yeah?

Get yourself some goodyear decals. It will improve the look of the car quite a bit

Congratulations on buying the last one!!

Hey Hot Toys.

Now you can officially announce BTTF-2 Flying Delorean with improved LED light features and articulated Wheels for Flying mode conversion + Lit time circuit.

Yeah?

Lol. Wishful thinking. I doubt it will happen myself. I suspect the interior will be identical to the part1 version. Prove me wrong hot toys

Lit time circuit.

I know its not a solution for everyone....but....if i can do it a trained monkey could do it!

tc3.jpg

Mine is sitting on my desk (it's the only thing on my desk), and I admire it daily. But it's been collecting dust :( I dusted the old girl off and took some crappt pics with my phone. Still one of the most impressive products Hot Toys has put out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So this was delivered to me this morning. Looks like it will commence jan/feb 2017 here in the uk

20161116_131714.jpg

Glad you have the chance to get it! Will you document your build?

And still not a sign to get this in my country. They even no longer answer my emails anymore. :lol

Sorry to hear that. I thought about buying a couple of extra issues and putting them on ebay but once the issues stop appearing in the shops (usually around issue 7) i would stop too. Im not willing to take out another subscription as its kinda costly already. It officially starts in jan 2017 here in the uk. Japan is on issue 7 or 8 now

I was considering documenting the build but in pics only. Just a before and after pic really. Ive also decided to build the parts every 5 to 10 issues. Would it be a thread thats allowed in this forum?

Has it been announced by Eaglemoss how many total issues there will be? What is the release frequency?

Has it been announced by Eaglemoss how many total issues there will be? What is the release frequency?

They havent as far as im aware. Im guessing there will be at least 120 issues as it states you will receive a figurine every 40 issues if you get a premium subscription. There are 3 figurines, marty, doc and einstein. They have hinted at special issues but no idea on what these will be. Im hoping for the part 3 hood box, lightning hook, plutonium case, rubbish for mr fusion, biffs cane, sports almanac, hoverboard etc

It will be a weekly publication so youre looking at over 2 years to complete it.

They havent as far as im aware. Im guessing there will be at least 120 issues as it states you will receive a figurine every 40 issues if you get a premium subscription. There are 3 figurines, marty, doc and einstein. They have hinted at special issues but no idea on what these will be. Im hoping for the part 3 hood box, lightning hook, plutonium case, rubbish for mr fusion, biffs cane, sports almanac, hoverboard etc

It will be a weekly publication so youre looking at over 2 years to complete it.

As much as i like bbtf i don't think i could wait 2 years to complete a delorean. By that time hopefully the mark 2 hot toys delorean will be out.

As much as i like bbtf i don't think i could wait 2 years to complete a delorean. By that time hopefully the mark 2 hot toys delorean will be out.

It probably will be but the hot toys one will be no where near as awesome as the eaglemoss one. Its a long-ish time but if you think about it, the HT part2 delorean was revealed july 2015. Its been a 1.5yrs and still no sign of it happening yet. If pre order went up tomorrow, you would still have to wait a year at least to get it in hand. So thats at least a 2.5year wait already. Im begining to wonder if it will ever happen what with the moaning about the doc figure. Sales will need to be pretty good on the figures i think before we see a pre order for the car. So thats a possible 4year wait in total.

The eaglemoss is die cast, has a whole host a lights, recreates the cars engine, you get to construct it and will be the most accurate model ever.

It probably will be but the hot toys one will be no where near as awesome as the eaglemoss one. Its a long-ish time but if you think about it, the HT part2 delorean was revealed july 2015. Its been a 1.5yrs and still no sign of it happening yet. If pre order went up tomorrow, you would still have to wait a year at least to get it in hand. So thats at least a 2.5year wait already. Im begining to wonder if it will ever happen what with the moaning about the doc figure. Sales will need to be pretty good on the figures i think before we see a pre order for the car. So thats a possible 4year wait in total.

The eaglemoss is die cast, has a whole host a lights, recreates the cars engine, you get to construct it and will be the most accurate model ever.
I wish I could get this in Canada...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back