Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's part of the problem, "last year". Over 12 months have passed and no real evidence has surfaces that it's going forward. Has me a little concerned that Marty is the only character we are getting.
Maybe, but I've heard it can take a full year to develop a proto.

The new one again... image.jpg

That pic gives me the feeling that the wheels do not turn up or else they wouldn't have it rest on the ground like that.

I still don't see why they didn't try and implement a 2 in 1 by combining Back to the Future I and Back to the Future II features.

What makes the BTTF 2 car, BTTF 2? The transforming wheels, Mr. Fusion, and LED stripping? Those could be swappable extras, just like they combined the '89 Batmobile and Batman Returns Batmobile features.

It's the Lone Ranger Tonto sans the Lone Ranger all over again.

Oh please don't say that. Between this and Drax, PLEASE don't do this again Hot Toys. Show us a Doc.Brown already! that Pepper Pots figure is also utter garbage adding insult to injury.

Just don't like being disrespected by a kid who is probably old enough to be my child. That's the problem son.

Lol, are we still going with this?, but OK:wink1: Doesnt matter man, again wasnt trying get you stirred up I was just giving my opinion.

Oh please don't say that. Between this and Drax, PLEASE don't do this again Hot Toys. Show us a Doc.Brown already! that Pepper Pots figure is also utter garbage adding insult to injury.

Drax is said to be revealed tomorrow, so we shouldn't hold out hope yet.

I don't know why people keep mentioning The Lone Ranger as one of HT worst mistakes in not releasing. The movie was mediocre and it completely bombed at the box office. If they didn't bother to make Neytiri from the highest grossing film of all time, they aren't going to bother with the Lone Ranger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anybody have actual measurements on Delorean? I need wheel to wheel (front to back) measurements. If anybody has that info it would be appreciated.

Drax is said to be revealed tomorrow, so we shouldn't hold out hope yet.

I don't know why people keep mentioning The Lone Ranger as one of HT worst mistakes in not releasing. The movie was mediocre and it completely bombed at the box office. If they didn't bother to make Neytiri from the highest grossing film of all time, they aren't going to bother with the Lone Ranger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fair points and I hope you are right. This line up can never be complete with just marty. People can fool themselves though ;)

......it would have to be the flying one to hang from the ceiling.

How low would you hang it? You wouldn't just want to see the bottom of it only so you would have to hang it low enough so you could see the whole thing. Maybe have Marty standing on top of it and Doc driving it (once he comes out) like that scene in the movie :rotfl

It should be the same delorian we PO. Look at the 89 Batmobile it came with parts for both movies. It's the same car just more parts added. (I hope) can anyone confirm with HT or are we all still speculating?

It would be the easiest thing in the world to have the PT2 version with hover wheels that PPP out and are replaced with static road wheels. But even if they don't do that, I'll still prefer the flying one.

Back