Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did Hardy eat to get a neck that wide.

IMG_4141.jpeg

He should be slimmed down ideally.

IMG_4142.jpeg

I personally don’t need one, but Hot Toys went from one end of the spectrum to the other with this 2.0. Somewhere in the middle would be best, Hardy is not big or tall.

No, he didn’t. If you’re referring to how he shot him, I could agree, but he was never massive.

View attachment 721876
obviously I was referring to the way he shot him, that's why I said IN THE MOVIE.. That is the only way to manipulate someone size in a movie, or do you thought that Peter Jackson shrunk Elijah Wood to made him a hobbit? haha

obviously I was referring to the way he shot him, that's why I said IN THE MOVIE.. That is the only way to manipulate someone size in a movie, or do you thought that Peter Jackson shrunk Elijah Wood to made him a hobbit? haha
Calm down, it’s a Hot Toy man.

If he looks 6’4 280+ but is 5’9 likely 200+
Do you really want the figure to look massive next to a fully suited Batman?

I actually like that he wasn’t huge, more endearing.

Sadly Bane hasn't received the attention he deserves. Neither does Ra's, Two Face, or scarecrow mind you. They've all been overshadowed by Ledger.

So we're stuck with scraps...

Come on Inart.

Come on JND.

Yeah someone needs to quickly tackle the TDK rogues with similar themed bases, that could get me interested in more than Batman & Joker.

Ra's is who I want most, more than any other TDK trilogy figure.

I want it to be accurate height (6'4"), have a well tailored suit (not hot toys), and a sculpt that actually looks like Neeson (again, not hot toys).

For my TDK trilogy collection, so far I’ve got Oaty x Begins and INART purple coat rooted Joker. I’ll be swapping out DX19 for INART’s version. Then all I’ll need is Catwoman, Bane and Two Face, ideally made by INART as well. I’ll probably end up getting the Hot Toys versions if they never make them, and if they do, I’ll just upgrade.

I’d love to see INART do Begins, but I’m honestly more than happy and satisfied with the Oaty/HT kitbash.

Yeah, JazzInc starting with a 1989 Batman would be the best move.

The Hot Toys 2.0 is fresh in everyone’s minds with how rough it turned out + the mass cancellations. Collectors want an alternative, to the point where they’re shelling out $300+ just for a new cowl.

Jaxon’s BB cowl just dropped not too long ago, and many seem happy with that for the time being.

Jazzinc said Begins is likely the first Batman they're going to make. But I don't think your figure needs an upgrade.

I kind of wish Jazz would start with 89.

No joke, but I think it’s the best thing I have in 1/6 lol, as in the cowl itself.

& interesting that they wouldn’t do their own ‘89 or ‘92 to pair with their Pfeiffer Selina. The HT 2.0 leaves a lot to be desired.

No joke, but I think it’s the best thing I have in 1/6 lol, as in the cowl itself.

& interesting that they wouldn’t do their own ‘89 or ‘92 to pair with their Pfeiffer Selina. The HT 2.0 leaves a lot to be desired.
Not sure what to expect from Jazz in 1/6 figures yet. Their Catwoman looks good so far, but leaves more to be desired.

Not sure what to expect from Jazz in 1/6 figures yet. Their Catwoman looks good so far, but leaves more to be desired.
I didn’t want to say it lol, but yeah I’m not too taken back with it like most of the community is.. If I wanted that character, I’d still be clamoring for either Hot Toys or INART to make it. Idk

Also have the OT Begins figure, no real need for another, looks great.

Joost said next year for Keaton suit, we just gotta blow him up about it showing we really want it and he’ll make it happen. I think he should hold off on a Begins suit until he makes the die cast Tumbler.

I just hope Hot Toys actually puts their Clooney Batman and O’Donnell Robin up for preorder, followed by Joost giving us an Alicia Silverstone Batgirl + Uma Thurman Ivy. Those, paired with SooSoo’s (or Joost’s) teased armored Arnold Mr. Freeze and maybe a third party Robert Swenson Bane would be great. The movie would be completely covered.

Then we need to make sure Mars actually releases their Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face, 66 Penguin, and maybe Joost could give us a 66 Catwoman, Danny DeVito Penguin, etc. Then we need to see InArt’s Batfleck, Joost’s Pfeiffer Catwoman, etc.

A new Hot Toys BB Scarecrow with a Cillian Murphy head with movable eyes, and a masked head with removable bats squeezing out of the eye & mouth holes, and Demon Batman would be sick.

I’d be satisfied.

I believe both B&R figures, as well as the new Terminator 2.0 will go up for PO.

They’re all on Sideshow’s coming soon list, except for Batman Returns 2.0, which has me worried as that’s what I’m waiting on.

Back