Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before HT teased Fury in the same manner, I thought it would be within the week. But with teasing Fury the same way, it could be longer. They might be waiting for a new toy show to reveal them now.

Before HT teased Fury in the same manner, I thought it would be within the week. But with teasing Fury the same way, it could be longer. They might be waiting for a new toy show to reveal them now.

If it doesn't go up tonight then I might think you are correct...but for now we wait and hope :lol :pray::lecture

Looks like the Bane specs/proto pics will be up tonight for Thursday PO at Sideshow...they just posted this on Facebook:

"Sideshow Collectibles
Prepare yourselves DC Comics and Hot Toys fans.... The Dark Knight Rises"

That above posted by Sideshow that xjamiex shared is what got me excited for some news tonight...

That above posted by Sideshow that xjamiex shared is what got me excited for some news tonight...

Yea! Sideshow posted it like HT would release the specs/proto pics tonight and then have POs good to go tomorrow (Thursday)..they've done that before so I'm only basing my estimation on their prior actions :dunno

Yea! Sideshow posted it like HT would release the specs/proto pics tonight and then have POs good to go tomorrow (Thursday)..they've done that before so I'm only basing my estimation on their prior actions :dunno

Yep me too. Sideshow playing with our emotions :lol:impatient:

Or Perhaps we're wondering why Sideshow would tease a pic if the figure isn't going to go for PO tonight (in bane's voice - you have to have seen the prologue to kinda get this)

Or Perhaps we're wondering why Sideshow would tease a pic if the figure isn't going to go for PO tonight (in bane's voice - you have to have seen the prologue to kinda get this)

I totally read that in Bane's voice :D :lol

Nah, I have faith it'll go up tonight...it's late for us in North America (1:33 AM in Toronto), but it's only 2:33 PM in Hong Kong....

Think they will put in any exclusives?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back