Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before HT teased Fury in the same manner, I thought it would be within the week. But with teasing Fury the same way, it could be longer. They might be waiting for a new toy show to reveal them now.

So the teaser would've been to remind people, "hey those two license we announced about a mere two months back, in case you forgot here's the figures were working on"

I think you need to ask HT themselves about their licenses instead of posting it in every.single.thread.

:nono :nono :nono

My cat, lolz cat, handles that duty already. :lol

Sleep with one eye open, jye...

udiecatzf4.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

when do you reckon we will see full specs and pics? seems silly to tease a pic and then leave it for a few weeks?

come on i want to pre order this and see the likeness, and now they teased nick fury i want to see that aswell

Hurry the ___ up we want to see those proto pics:gah::impatient::impatient:.

Why? I mean honestly...:slap

Anyone else know they will get this because of what it is but not care about it in the slightest bit? They will show it whenever... then it will show up at the store one day, closer to the release of the film when I might actually care about it a little.

you guys are funny with all this panicky freaking out about seeing and having stuff right now and then endlessly debating about the color of his jacket... Oh well I guess it keeps the hobby going.

Why the big rush to drop 200 bucks every other week? I guess this is why Hot Toys isn't slowing down taking their time on their product and fixing the QC issues because people seem to keep growing more and more insatiable.

Why? I mean honestly...:slap

Anyone else know they will get this because of what it is but not care about it in the slightest bit? They will show it whenever... then it will show up at the store one day, closer to the release of the film when I might actually care about it a little.

you guys are funny with all this panicky freaking out about seeing and having stuff right now and then endlessly debating about the color of his jacket... Oh well I guess it keeps the hobby going.

Why the big rush to drop 200 bucks every other week? I guess this is why Hot Toys isn't slowing down taking their time on their product and fixing the QC issues because people seem to keep growing more and more insatiable.

Exactly! :clap

..... But seriously, they need to show us some proto pics :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back