Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic

Anchorman.gif

Bane (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Fury (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Batmobile 89 (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Avengers (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
1/4 Batman figures (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
X: Men First Class (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Joker 2.0 (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Avatar (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap
Sucker Punch (no interest..YES....$$$ saved) :clap

89 Batman (Damn ...$$$ spent)
89 Joker (Damn ...$$$ spent)
Returns Penguin (Damn ...$$$ spent)
Robocop (Sitting on a fence)
Predator 2 City Hunter (Sitting on a fence)

Street Cloth Rocky :pray:

Sully from Uncharted? :lol

Babu Bot from Seinfeld. Fail. :slap

I hope there's a new plastic body. Love the pitbull analogy made to Hardy's physique.

And I feel like DiFabio about feeling forced to get excited. I'm not feeling as excited. Don't get me wrong, I am gonna run out for the midnight showing and will be pumped. But the marketing isn't nearly as fun nor the synopsis/themes/pics released as interesting. The 8 year time jump is the thing that still is getting to me the most. But Nolan has yet to let me down. There's a first flop for every director. I just hope this isn't it for me!

The way people spend money on this hobby. What do you all do for a living?! I can hardly justify spending $150-$250 on a figure a couple times a year let alone at the rate I see done here. But then again, I buy my stuff to KEEP and not sell to get more stuff in the future. But still. I wish HT wasn't dishing this all out so fast. I'd love Catwoman to hit after the movie's release.

It's a shame that HT are focusing so much on comicbook movies, with a dash of Robo and Pred thrown in. If they would just throw up a teaser for more Terminator, Aliens, Stallone etc etc etc...

It's a shame that HT are focusing so much on comicbook movies, with a dash of Robo and Pred thrown in. If they would just throw up a teaser for more Terminator, Aliens, Stallone etc etc etc...

:exactly: I liked HT much better when they made figures from Iconic movies, instead of just every new blockbuster.

I agree but I also like it the way it is right now. One, two or three figures out of the HT current list makes it realistic and affordable for me.

If I was interested in everything on the list I would be one sad man. Also hate myself for wasting all that money on figures. A few figures keeps it classy and keeps the ladies loving you!!!!

:exactly: I liked HT much better when they made figures from Iconic movies, instead of just every new blockbuster.

Depends what you call iconic.
Although I do agree that they are snagging too many blockbuster licenses.

Sideshow? Guess not.

That's odd though usually it gets a teaser and goes up the thursday thats closest on SSC, wonder why they teased it's not going up yet :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back