Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier guys, don't expect pics soon. They teased Fury the same way so they aren't in any hurry with these just yet.

As I said earlier guys, don't expect pics soon. They teased Fury the same way so they aren't in any hurry with these just yet.

i know but why tease them with a few months before release of film if they arent going to release the figs for a while?

I prefer they take their time and do the best job they can do.

The Bane teaser has 2 glaring errors already from what I can tell
1. Body size (not stocky/wide enough)
2. Jacket colour (too dark)

Plus, i'm certain there isn't good enough reference available yet for Bane's scarring, which is a prominent physical feature. Better to wait till they have that reference before they finalize the body.

Plus, i'm certain there isn't good enough reference available yet for Bane's scarring, which is a prominent physical feature. Better to wait till they have that reference before they finalize the body.

Speaking of that scar, here is a close up pic.

Ill post it on the hot toys facebook page.

https://io9.com/5879815/new-photos-...heus-chronicle-the-walking-dead-and-much-more

Anybody contacted Kato about doing a trailer accurate coat yet?

i know but why tease them with a few months before release of film if they arent going to release the figs for a while?

:exactly:

I don't see any reason to unless it was going up for order, it wasn't a development shot, it was a shot of the official prototype ready to go into production, except fr the head maybe :dunno

:exactly:

I don't see any reason to unless it was going up for order, it wasn't a development shot, it was a shot of the official prototype ready to go into production, except fr the head maybe :dunno

yea i personally dont see the point as a business when the dkr isnt out until july to tease a figure in january if they have no plan to relase the full specs and po pretty sharpish, would make more sense to put the teaser out a month or so before release when hype is at its peak. and same goes for nick fury

6abcda73gw1dp9xrh7qpmj.jpg

Hardy is not stocky at all. Bale was bigger than him in Begins. I imagine the figure will have the standard Wolverine muscle body which would be fine.

Jacket? eh, hard to tell with tease, could be lighting.

Will wait for Katos $873 jacket.

Hardy is not stocky at all. Bale was bigger than him in Begins. I imagine the figure will have the standard Wolverine muscle body which would be fine.

Jacket? eh, hard to tell with tease, could be lighting.

Will wait for Katos $873 jacket.

Yeah, Bale was possibly bigger than him in Begins, but that doesn't change the fact that from what I see, figure doesn't look stocky enough

Wolvering body wouldn't be big enough - I think the Barney Ross body would be closest, but ultimately the only way to do the figure justice would be a body specifically made for this figure.

None of HTs bodies have the bulk in the shoulder and neck area that Hardy does, and Hardy is not as cut as the Barney Ross body either.

Add to that the fact that they will need to sculpt scarring onto it.

Jacket could be lighting, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back