Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of accessories do you think he will have?

If they use the Harvey dent photo, will they have to pay for Ekarts face? if so I doubt they will bother.

Around now is the time someone says "We should see specs by tomorrow" and I believe them.:monkey1

What kind of accessories do you think he will have?

If they use the Harvey dent photo, will they have to pay for Ekarts face? if so I doubt they will bother.

15 pairs of hands.

That's it.

Oh, and the promise of a better Bane figure later in the year. It'll probably be on a paper slip inside the box.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope Bane comes with photo of Harvey Dent.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Detonator, fists, Dent photo, maybe a black T so you can have him how he looks in the prologue. I doubt Bane uses guns, but you never know. Maybe he'll use an SMG like his followers.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Detonator, fists, Dent photo, maybe a black T so you can have him how he looks in the prologue. I doubt Bane uses guns, but you never know. Maybe he'll use an SMG like his followers.

I think he is a man of his fists and whatever blunt objects may be lying around... I think Nolan's mindset for Bane is that guns are too cheap and easy for him to use :lecture

Bane has been keeping busy!

bane.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Sideshow put the preview picture of Bane and Fury up Wednesday night on their site. I think we'll get either just specs/images next week or the specs and pre order as well. But next week at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back