Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he's good in the movie, I'm not sure I'll be able to swing this guy at the $180+ price point. 1) Bane is a nu Bat-villain from the 1990s that I didn't know or care about as a kid (Joker, Scarecrow, and 2-Face were all villains I knew and liked as a kiddie). 2) Bane is, frankly, the lamest looking Nolan super Bat-villain yet. Seriously. Just look at him.

That's about it. I got Bank Robber Joker even though he looks nothing like the comic counterpart because he's Joker, and because he's a very interesting looking figure on the shelf. I'm just not sure about Bane yet. But who knows? Maybe the performance will change my mind somehow. I'm sure he will be very good in the movie. If the figure looks bulky and intimidating enough with the jacket off, then we'll talk HT. . .then we'll talk. . .

I agree..Bane IMO looks boring very sad visuals for a villain.

It will be left to performance and script to make him or BREAK HIM!!!!

I have little doubt it will be a great performance. I think the Nolan fandom gets a bit extreme sometimes, but I'm a guy who saw Memento in the theaters multiple times, so I've known for a long while that he's the man. And I know. . .that he knows how to get good performances out of folks.

Well . .this one's interesting:

darkknightrisesstatuesmall1.jpg

I'm ok with the look of Bane and Fury. I've accepted that these are based on the movie characters and may not be very similar to the comic versions. I'd rather have the comic versions, but I don't have that option.

So is Batman's suit in DKR the same as in DK?

I'm ok with the look of Bane and Fury. I've accepted that these are based on the movie characters and may not be very similar to the comic versions. I'd rather have the comic versions, but I don't have that option.

So is Batman's suit in DKR the same as in DK?

Appears as so! :lecture:exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back