Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to be, wont stop HT from making it for a third, fourth and maybe even fifth time :dunno

I'm not upgrading unless its a DX head with a removable cowl :lecture

Why not? DX02 has several flaws.. and I hope we can get a "PERS-free" version :horror

Why not? DX02 has several flaws.. and I hope we can get a "PERS-free" version :horror

My MMS figure is still great, PERS would be a significant upgrade but not enough.

A Bruce Wayne PERS head that can also have the cowl seperate and wearable along with some new/improved gadgets and an improved costume; mostly ankles, hand pegs, belt and cape would be enough to justify upgrading.

Anything else is simply not enough of a jump over the MMS or DX02

Bane has been keeping busy!

bane.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :clap :clap :rotfl :lol

My MMS figure is still great, PERS would be a significant upgrade but not enough.

A Bruce Wayne PERS head that can also have the cowl seperate and wearable along with some new/improved gadgets and an improved costume; mostly ankles, hand pegs, belt and cape would be enough to justify upgrading.

Anything else is simply not enough of a jump over the MMS or DX02

The bad thing about PERS is PERS always make the eyes look too big. The main things I want Hot Toys to rebuild on the next Bale's Batman figure are:

- Batman head sculpt: They can do better, specially the eyes
- neck: too long, too skinny
- Arms: the armor on the arms isn't is the right position, and they are bulky
- Chest: they need to make it less bulky

Other things I don't care that much but would be cool to improve:

- Cape
- Legs

The main things I want Hot Toys to rebuild on the next Bale's Batman figure are:

Good points. New boot sculpts and a new belt would be nice. The shoulder armor should actually be segmented, too.

I'd like to see them do a fabric undersuit with the 'armor' plates on top. Probably done like the webbing on their Spider-Man figure.

If they go for another fully sculpted suit they should take a look at Medicom's TDK Batman.

i have my hopes up for this fig soo wanna see pics and specs soon so i can pre order,

89 batman is the first to really succeed with PERS and if anything, PERS was a must for him because he uses a cowl the size of a cow so his eys do the talking since his head can't move side to side.

DX02 looks like ET with thos PERS of his. :google

89 batman is the first to really succeed with PERS and if anything, PERS was a must for him because he uses a cowl the size of a cow so his eys do the talking since his head can't move side to side.

DX02 looks like ET with thos PERS of his. :google

I'd argue that and say Sparrow is the first to succeed with PERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back